OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 11:37 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-21-2009, 11:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
But didn't.
why not? we failed the last contract by 4 loads, that was all you
Old 06-21-2009, 11:42 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
why not? we failed the last contract by 4 loads, that was all you
I just can't drive it at work and I get sick of having to plan my day around driving my truck.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:44 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just can't drive it at work and I get sick of having to plan my day around driving my truck.
just drive it when you can
Old 06-21-2009, 11:46 AM

just drive it when you can
I'll consider it.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:59 AM
bp chaser

So, ive always been annoyed by my female friends on facebook continually posting pics of their babies. Today i discovered something far far worse, along that same road. I have a friend who continually posts pics of his dogs. Theyre not cool dogs, theyre little gay ones, and im sick of it. Im sick of all sorts of little gay stuff on facebook.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:10 PM

So, ive always been annoyed by my female friends on facebook continually posting pics of their babies. Today i discovered something far far worse, along that same road. I have a friend who continually posts pics of his dogs. Theyre not cool dogs, theyre little gay ones, and im sick of it. Im sick of all sorts of little gay stuff on facebook.
I'm right there with you, a bunch of little things have been bugging me on there lately. I have a bunch of mutual friends that "like" everything, come one you can't possibly like every ones status always. It goes without saying that I can't stand the people that constantly update their status. The box says "what's on your mind" not inform me on every aspect of your life. The surveys are ******* gayness. And then finally the "fans" there are so many public profiles I wanna puke. "summer" Becky bennet is a fan, "the beach" 3 friends are fans, "sleep" 2 friends are fans.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:50 PM
bp chaser

i never hated that stuff before, but now that you point it out, i hate it too.

know what i like?

this
Name:  DSC02466.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  96.6 KB
Old 06-21-2009, 01:35 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

happy father's day to all the proud dad's!
Old 06-21-2009, 02:08 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Juca really signed onto mike's account?
Old 06-21-2009, 02:11 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i hope he doesnt start acting like bornready
whats that suppose to mean?

Last edited by bornreadybc; 06-21-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:14 PM

know what i like?

this
I'd like that more if she was topless.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by old duffer
You still in school?
Uhh.. yea... it's summer right now though.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:17 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I accidently left my window down in my car last night and it rained
Old 06-21-2009, 03:10 PM
bp chaser

How much hp does an OMR subcage add?
Old 06-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

know what i like?

this
Her Jeans are WWWAAAAAYYYY to Clean...
Old 06-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

How much hp does an OMR subcage add?
It adds Instant Stunta credit...
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Administrators

ahahaha I don't remember posting last night or Bidding on that contract..
Old 06-21-2009, 04:20 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
ahahaha I don't remember posting last night or Bidding on that contract..
i
Old 06-21-2009, 04:57 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

my cell is blowing up with "Happy Father's Day" texts

my coworker always talks about her dog. she and her husband even put the dog in the wedding annouoncements as a ring bearer and they gave him their last name. you can imagine what kind of parents they'd be.

I'm right there with you, a bunch of little things have been bugging me on there lately. I have a bunch of mutual friends that "like" everything, come one you can't possibly like every ones status always. It goes without saying that I can't stand the people that constantly update their status. The box says "what's on your mind" not inform me on every aspect of your life. The surveys are ******* gayness. And then finally the "fans" there are so many public profiles I wanna puke. "summer" Becky bennet is a fan, "the beach" 3 friends are fans, "sleep" 2 friends are fans.
i update a lot when i get super bored i aint go **** goin on though and no one to talk to or kick it with

Originally Posted by JackMan
happy father's day to all the proud dad's!
gracias, huey
I'd like that more if she was topless.
she'd burn her ****

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available