OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 07:30 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Old 06-17-2009, 07:31 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old duffer
I don't think that is my friends crash
he used to be my friend from village,do you know where your friend fell?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:34 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juca
he used to be my friend from village,do you know where your friend fell?
Dubrovnik i think... that's in Croatia right?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:35 AM

have you ever rode bike on which someone died?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:36 AM

Dubrovnik i think... that's in Croatia right?
yep tha's 4 hrs of driving from my house
Old 06-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

have you ever rode bike on which someone died?
Nope. I don't know anyone that has died on a bike
yep tha's 4 hrs of driving from my house
yep that's it then lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:40 AM

Nope. I don't know anyone that has died on a bike
my friend he bought 954,dude died on that,he bought it from his familly and it was really cheap and i rode it but something was wrong with that bike then he sold it after one yr and dude which bought it from him he also died with that bike. that bike was cursed
Old 06-17-2009, 07:43 AM
Registered Spammer

my friend he bought 954,dude died on that,he bought it from his familly and it was really cheap and i rode it but something was wrong with that bike then he sold it after one yr and dude which bought it from him he also died with that bike. that bike was cursed
Maybe they're not used to 954 power, used to riding apns lol

Old 06-17-2009, 07:48 AM

Maybe they're not used to 954 power, used to riding apns lol
when i rode it first time it was like huh its a ******* beast nah dude which died first he rode k3 before that ****. but my friend told me that front end starts to shake at 180 ++ km/h... he didnt know why.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Registered Spammer

I want to buy another 929 but not with my money lol

Old 06-17-2009, 07:51 AM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Old 06-17-2009, 07:54 AM

I want to buy another 929 but not with my money lol
i want to buy 900 rr,i rode 929 and 954 and with them you fill feel every small hole on the road but with 900 rr,that **** is like a tank + its carbed **** fi who need it...
Old 06-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by juca
954?

Old 06-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Registered Spammer

i want to buy 900 rr,i rode 929 and 954 and with them you fill feel every small hole on the road but with 900 rr,that **** is like a tank + its carbed **** fi who need it...
I had carbed stuntbike. Ran like **** in slow wheelies never again lol

Old 06-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Registered Spammer

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 5,534
User Name Posts
old man roger 933
Juca 773
WHEELIE 666
old duffer 637
MikeM 390
Trachito 343
Bray 309
StrictlyStunt 228
Mr. Hooligan 219
OnEWhEeLNEAL 197
skillz954 161
Unknown_Tom 133
Zuki750 91
Miss Chievous 70
JackMan 50
0410R 47
~Lynn~ 46
NINER 43
bornreadybc 37
Crazy D 36
50Outlaw 22
Dr_Rip_It 16
Ethiopian 10
deanknight636 10
~CuPcAkE~ 8
steven-o 6
KROHNSTUNTS 5
DSGSXR600 5
-SKETCHY- 4
nags 4
burnoutnut 3
becky 3
100%_sukkafree 3
PLAYA-P 2
imafrogg420 2
Dat_Boi 2
secret weapon 2
DJ KO 2
montijo_420 2
f4 diablo 1
DEBO 1
T'RIC'KY 1
LtlMissPhoenixx 1
stock05 1
SCOTT_Chychul 1
verticaljay 1
Mesofast636 1
F4iBoy 1
kingyeddi 1
TRuEBMX 1
Dirty Jerzey Alie 1
Wabbit69 1
Jack Cooke 1
Show Thread & Close Windo

Old 06-17-2009, 07:59 AM

I had carbed stuntbike. Ran like **** in slow wheelies never again lol
they are best bikes for long scrapes and 12 o clock's
Old 06-17-2009, 08:00 AM

who is this?
LtlMissPhoenixx 1
Old 06-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Registered Spammer

they are best bikes for long scrapes and 12 o clock's
Ran like **** after stoppies too

Old 06-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Registered Spammer

who is this?
LtlMissPhoenixx 1
no idea you going to e-stalk?

Old 06-17-2009, 08:08 AM

Ran like **** after stoppies too
you can do stoppies??

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available