OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 04:06 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old duffer

My friend used to have one under the seat of his stuntbike until it went off and filled the whole thing up
that would be funny to see happen.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:07 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

My friend used to have one under the seat of his stuntbike until it went off and filled the whole thing up
I coulda used one on the bike last year riding as well...

My Rectifier cought fire after leaving the lot...
Old 06-17-2009, 04:08 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
control switcher

dam fire likes you for some reason..
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I coulda used one on the bike last year riding as well...

My Rectifier cought fire after leaving the lot...
I would have tried to put it out by going fast probably wouldn't work

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:09 AM
control switcher

or crash into a near by lake lol
Old 06-17-2009, 04:10 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Dr_Rip_It
dam..did you get any money for the stuff you had in your shop? i would scream like a little girl 2 watching the stuff go up like that..
Everything was just On Liability (except for my dads Custom, which
now I am rebuilding as well)

VVVV This was 1 week before Fire...

Name:  DCFC0039.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  73.4 KB

Name:  DCFC0034.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  71.9 KB

Name:  DCFC0038.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  50.1 KB
Old 06-17-2009, 04:11 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

or crash into a near by lake lol
maybe...

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:12 AM
Administrators

dam fire likes you for some reason..
doesn't help I am a Pyro ...
Old 06-17-2009, 04:13 AM
Registered Spammer

is the trailer hooked up to the atc?

Old 06-17-2009, 04:13 AM
Administrators

I would have tried to put it out by going fast probably wouldn't work
Just made it Bigger... Oxygen to a fire = Fuel..
Old 06-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Registered Spammer

Just made it Bigger... Oxygen to a fire = Fuel..

Did you try pissing on it? lol

Old 06-17-2009, 04:15 AM
Administrators

is the trailer hooked up to the atc?
It wasn't but it had the Hook up for it... I used the Wheeler to
Pull Trees out of the woods and the trailer to grab the bottom of
the Trees up to the house...

(18acres of woods and wheelie made a nice track thru it... )
Old 06-17-2009, 04:17 AM
Administrators

Did you try pissing on it? lol
that was Plan d...

Hooligan was trying to hand signal me My Bike was on fire...
there is No universal language of your bike is on fire... )
Old 06-17-2009, 04:18 AM
Registered Spammer

braaap

Old 06-17-2009, 04:20 AM
Registered Spammer

that was Plan d...

Hooligan was trying to hand signal me My Bike was on fire...
there is No universal language of your bike is on fire... )
lol if yo did a big enough burnout it might not get any oxygen lol

Old 06-17-2009, 04:20 AM
Administrators

braaap
that is bad ***.. I love them

can't wait to get another one...
Old 06-17-2009, 04:22 AM
Administrators

lol if yo did a big enough burnout it might not get any oxygen lol
hahahhaha Nice smokey birn down the streets and
when wheelie gets Pulled over I have a good explanation...
Old 06-17-2009, 04:22 AM
Registered Spammer

I've never ridden one. Weren't they banned?

Old 06-17-2009, 04:23 AM
Registered Spammer

hahahhaha Nice smokey birn down the streets and
when wheelie gets Pulled over I have a good explanation...

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available