OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 11:03 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by 0410R
next time be smart (not calling u dumb or anything) and sing a prenup it ******* works
no more next time.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:03 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
without proof she can say you've never paid and get back support....
and in that case you have to pay for the whole process at the court. it can be 100 or 10000
Old 06-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
she's married.
That is absolute BULLSHIT! If she is married it should be game over for ailamoney (sp) and child support. Sound like the new husband wants a new tv or some ****.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

next time be smart (not calling u dumb or anything) and sing a prenup it ******* works
I'm 100% having a pre-nup unless the bitch is ballin'.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:05 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

but she's pushing me to the point of where i'm not gonna be able to pay my bills, and there's no need for that.
i dont know maybe its some trick with she and her new boy,maybe she want that you are not able to see your kid anymore.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:07 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
That is absolute BULLSHIT! If she is married it should be game over for ailamoney (sp) and child support. Sound like the new husband wants a new tv or some ****.
they don't get cash from me. i pay for lil chito's stuff. she's just asking for more grocery money for his part and for more activities for him, but they're activites that i can't afford. plus she's adding inflation to the grocery money and ****. wtf, i don't have to pay more for groceries too??? so i'm gettin double fucked by higher costs. i have to pay her part AND my part.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:08 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

I'm 100% having a pre-nup unless the bitch is ballin'.
yeah the bitch i married wasent ballin but i make my money but is my money cause im the one waking up in the morning and riding 35 miles to work
Old 06-16-2009, 11:08 AM

Sound like the new husband wants a new tv or some ****.
maybe they took some loan in wrong time and chito's mony (extra money) will be for their loan rate.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Juca
i dont know maybe its some trick with she and her new boy,maybe she want that you are not able to see your kid anymore.
i didnt think about that.... maybe. but she has said that it's very important that my son sees me. at this rate though, if i have to move to Texas for a higher paying job, i'll hardly ever see ANY of my kids cuz they live here.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:10 AM

well i dont know why but single moms,thy like me...
Old 06-16-2009, 11:10 AM

yeah the bitch i married wasent ballin but i make my money but is my money cause im the one waking up in the morning and riding 35 miles to work
post up a bigger pic of the chic in ur av.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:11 AM

i didnt think about that.... maybe. but she has said that it's very important that my son sees me. at this rate though, if i have to move to Texas for a higher paying job, i'll hardly ever see ANY of my kids cuz they live here.
who knows what is in her brain,or maybe her new guy make some pressure on her.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:12 AM

chito do you know her new boy? have you ever met him?
Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 AM
GAME OVER *****

post up a bigger pic of the chic in ur av.
i wish she was my chic id love that
Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 AM

who knows what is in her brain,or maybe her new guy make some pressure on her.
that's what i'm thinkin. and her family and in laws.
chito do you know her new boy? have you ever met him?
yeah but we don't talk. we've just greeted each other

BBL. gotta meet up with some fam before they leave town.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:14 AM
GAME OVER *****

Name:  22578_01_123_589lo.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  31.8 KB

second one is just for chito lmao
Name:  22629_07_123_101lo.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  35.2 KB
Old 06-16-2009, 11:14 AM

she looks thick in a nice way.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:15 AM

how much money i need to buy a house in FL at west palm beach? on the island small housw with 2 room,2 bathroom, and big living room (80-100 m2)
Old 06-16-2009, 11:16 AM

BBL. gotta meet up with some fam before they leave town.
later.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:17 AM
GAME OVER *****

how much money i need to buy a house in FL at west palm beach? on the island small housw with 2 room,2 bathroom, and big living room (80-100 m2)

ur looking at around 350k but if u look around theres a **** load in foreclosure and u can get them around 200 maybe 150k

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available