OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 10:49 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by 0410R
Bro if she is asking u for more money is for her just like the fuking bitch i married is doing with hes baby daddy make sure shes not having addiction to somehting cause that might be a reason why she can be asking u for more money
she's addicted to making him miserable cuz he's not with her anymore.....it's pretty typical.......
Old 06-16-2009, 10:50 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-16-2009, 10:50 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skillz954
she's addicted to making him miserable cuz he's not with her anymore.....it's pretty typical.......

that and crack or cocaine its preatty damm expensive
Old 06-16-2009, 10:52 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juca
man i understand you it sucks,its ******* hard today to ger some extra money or find some good paid job,so all your money goes to your son and that's nice,cuz he is not son from some other dude he is your son,but she must understand it that you dont have some money if you gave him all you cant find money on the ******* road... take your list from the bank bill and show it to her then she will realize it. i hope so...
i told her i'd show her my bills and she said she didn't wanna see it. i'll force her to look at them though so she understands that i don't have the ****.
Originally Posted by NINER
Again, tell her to **** off. As long as you are taking care of your kids, she can take care of them while they are at her place.
that's what i'm sayin but she knows she has pull in the courts cuz she's a woman. and the courts think like she does. they don't care if i have to work 10 jobs to make child support and they don't care if a father sees his kid as long as the money's gettin paid. still, if she

Break it down for her to see how thin she is streaching you now. I make about as much $ as you and people might think I have a lot of cash. But after mortgage, insurance, taxes, truck payment, student loans, cell phone, cable, internet, gas, electric, water, and **** it leaves me with $300 a week to live on which has to cover food, fuel, entertainment, haircuts, and everything else.
already done it. but i'll do it again cuz apparently she thinks i make bank. after all my bills and kids' expenses are paid, i have $160 for 2 WEEKS, and that has to cover food, gas, and other immediate expenses.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:53 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

man, she's the one that decided to leave. she needs to cover more of her end. what really sucks is she works for lawyers so her fees will be minimal while mine will drive me into serious debt.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:54 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

and **** it leaves me with $300 a week to live on which has to cover food, fuel, entertainment, haircuts, and everything else.
man any you can live with 300 $ per month??? huh if you can then you are the artist.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:55 AM

-1 as long as he pays what the court orders he has every right to see his kids......I don't know what the deal is.....is she trying to take you back to court Chito?? In MA if they wanna go back to court they have to pay for it.....and it's all a set amount based off of your most recent W2's.
thats the thing. we never went to court. we agreed that i'd pay for **** but she's wanting me to pay for more and more things. she's adding things on.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
man, she's the one that decided to leave. she needs to cover more of her end. what really sucks is she works for lawyers so her fees will be minimal while mine will drive me into serious debt.
the system is set up to break you......
Old 06-16-2009, 10:56 AM

man any you can live with 300 $ per month??? huh if you can then you are the artist.
he said $300/week, after his major bills are paid.

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

chito she got a new boyfriend or she is still alone?

the system is set up to break you......
amen.

thats the thing. we never went to court. we agreed that i'd pay for **** but she's wanting me to pay for more and more things. she's adding things on.
Go to court......it might be cheaper?? How much do you pay now for how many kids?? And how do you have proof that you've been paying?? Cuz without proof she can say you've never paid and get back support....
Old 06-16-2009, 10:57 AM

chito she got a new boyfriend or she is still alone?
she's married.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:57 AM

he said $300/week, after his major bills are paid.
ah i didnt see that "week" i thought that,that was for whole month.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

but she must understand it that you dont have some money if you gave him all you cant find money on the ******* road...
Sometimes you can:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/1...l.html?taf=det#
Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 AM

she's married.
i think that she really dont need some extra money,she do it just to **** you off...
Old 06-16-2009, 11:00 AM

Go to court......it might be cheaper?? How much do you pay now for how many kids?? And how do you have proof that you've been paying?? Cuz without proof she can say you've never paid and get back support....
i'm thinking that. thats why i need to talk to a lawyer but it's 150 JUST to ask a few ******* questions. then, to get the case started its an additional 1500. i pay for everything directly. i have all receipts and posted checks.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:01 AM

"while they worked to clean up the cash." i wish that i was able to help them with that ill do it for freee!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:01 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

next time be smart (not calling u dumb or anything) and sing a prenup it ******* works
Old 06-16-2009, 11:02 AM

i think that she really dont need some extra money,she do it just to **** you off...
perhaps. maybe she's pissed cuz she THINKS i'm ballin. it's all going to my son; she's not keeping it for herself. but she's pushing me to the point of where i'm not gonna be able to pay my bills, and there's no need for that.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available