OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 10:20 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Trachito
ex is asking for more and more money. just talking to a lawyer to get the case started i'm lookin at over $1500. all this money that i don't have. if my ex uses the courts to drive me broke then i'm gonna move away and look for a high paying job.
man that sucks... can you talk with her?
Old 06-16-2009, 10:21 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
i hear that. My state, ny, has more puerto ricans than puerto rico does. And like 3 times as many, not just a few. We also have more hatians than Haiti, and more jews than Israel. Florida also has similar stats.

I bet if i asked around, we have a **** load of croatians too
that's a myth. i was reading in a book called harvest of empire that the entire continental USA's puerto rican population doesn't match the island's population. it is in the 90th percentile though.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:21 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juca
man that sucks... can you talk with her?
we have been but she's still asking for more and more.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:26 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i dont know what to say cuz i am not able to help someone with some advice in situation like that,but maybe you can tell her that you understand her but you cant give her some extra money cuz you dont have it now and told her that she also must understand you. your kids,they are with her or with you or week/week?
Old 06-16-2009, 10:28 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by trachito
if u and ur boss are cool and friends tell him to start paying u cash and tell the court u dont have a job bitch will be fucked or tell ur boss just to make u a miserable paychek that way they can only tak so much
Old 06-16-2009, 10:33 AM

i dont know what to say cuz i am not able to help someone with some advice in situation like that,but maybe you can tell her that you understand her but you cant give her some extra money cuz you dont have it now and told her that she also must understand you. your kids,they are with her or with you or week/week?
i've told her that before. i'm gonna have to tell her again. i think she thinks that i have a ton of money and that i need to give my son more but i don't have it to give. i put in just as much work in raising him but have to pay for almost all of his things. i have him 3-4 days a week, i tutor him during the week, i buy him things, but she wants me to pay for more and more ****. this is all draining the **** outta me. i have to work my full time job and do something on the side just to make ends meet and it's not enough. the stress is gettin to me. ****.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

ex is asking for more and more money. just talking to a lawyer to get the case started i'm lookin at over $1500. all this money that i don't have. if my ex uses the courts to drive me broke then i'm gonna move away and look for a high paying job.
Just a bunch of gold digging bitches. Stories like this are why I never want to get a girl who makes less money than me knocked up or divorce her. Every divorce horror story I hear is from a guy making good money and a wife that works part time at a bank or some ****.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by 0410R
if u and ur boss are cool and friends tell him to start paying u cash and tell the court u dont have a job bitch will be fucked or tell ur boss just to make u a miserable paychek that way they can only tak so much
can't. i work for the gov't. pay and **** is set in stone.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:36 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bray
Well just got off the phone with paypal... the dude better hope he signs it... if he doesnt, ill have my money back and the frame.... hahaha
HA HA HA Good Deal!!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

that's a myth. i was reading in a book called harvest of empire that the entire continental USA's puerto rican population doesn't match the island's population. it is in the 90th percentile though.
Close enough.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:37 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Don't tell him that.
+1

Originally Posted by NINER
Just a bunch of gold digging bitches. Stories like this are why I never want to get a girl who makes less money than me knocked up or divorce her. Every divorce horror story I hear is from a guy making good money and a wife that works part time at a bank or some ****.
the money's all going to my kid but she wants to put him in things i can't afford. plus she wants money to cover food on her end, and i still have to cover food on my end. **** like that. i pretty much pay for everything except a few misc things.
Retired

i've told her that before. i'm gonna have to tell her again. i think she thinks that i have a ton of money and that i need to give my son more but i don't have it to give. i put in just as much work in raising him but have to pay for almost all of his things. i have him 3-4 days a week, i tutor him during the week, i buy him things, but she wants me to pay for more and more ****. this is all draining the **** outta me. i have to work my full time job and do something on the side just to make ends meet and it's not enough. the stress is gettin to me. ****.
Tell her to **** off.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:38 AM

Tell her to **** off.
holy ****, i never thought of that!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:39 AM

man i understand you it sucks,its ******* hard today to ger some extra money or find some good paid job,so all your money goes to your son and that's nice,cuz he is not son from some other dude he is your son,but she must understand it that you dont have some money if you gave him all you cant find money on the ******* road... take your list from the bank bill and show it to her then she will realize it. i hope so...
Old 06-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Retired

the money's all going to my kid but she wants to put him in things i can't afford. plus she wants money to cover food on her end, and i still have to cover food on my end. **** like that. i pretty much pay for everything except a few misc things.
Again, tell her to **** off. As long as you are taking care of your kids, she can take care of them while they are at her place.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:42 AM

Again, tell her to **** off.
its a bad decision and it can only finish at the court,and you can say "good bye" to your kids.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Retired

man i understand you it sucks,its ******* hard today to ger some extra money or find some good paid job,so all your money goes to your son and that's nice,cuz he is not son from some other dude he is your son,but she must understand it that you dont have some money if you gave him all you cant find money on the ******* road... take your list from the bank bill and show it to her then she will realize it. i hope so...
Break it down for her to see how thin she is streaching you now. I make about as much $ as you and people might think I have a lot of cash. But after mortgage, insurance, taxes, truck payment, student loans, cell phone, cable, internet, gas, electric, water, and **** it leaves me with $300 a week to live on which has to cover food, fuel, entertainment, haircuts, and everything else.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:46 AM

its a bad decision and it can only finish at the court,and you can say "good bye" to your kids.
-1 as long as he pays what the court orders he has every right to see his kids......I don't know what the deal is.....is she trying to take you back to court Chito?? In MA if they wanna go back to court they have to pay for it.....and it's all a set amount based off of your most recent W2's.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:47 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Bro if she is asking u for more money is for her just like the fuking bitch i married is doing with hes baby daddy make sure shes not having addiction to somehting cause that might be a reason why she can be asking u for more money

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available