OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
Its 1 thing to be late getting some place and another to be late when your at home. My freind told me to be at his house at 9, I am but he is still sleeping
wake his *** up
Old 06-15-2009, 11:31 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

do wheelies in his driveway until he comes out
Old 06-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

ok so paypal decided i won the case, but now the dude sent me a email saying he will deny to sign for the package and paypal requires him to sign it... wtf...
Old 06-15-2009, 11:39 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
I drove my truck today....Rrrrrr
Old 06-15-2009, 11:39 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bray
ok so paypal decided i won the case, but now the dude sent me a email saying he will deny to sign for the package and paypal requires him to sign it... wtf...
tell him to get you the title and you'll cancel the claim.....otherwise I'm sure people have tried that before and it won't work!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:41 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

do burnout in his room (without muffler)
Old 06-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I can tell exactly what happened to me, I bought a frame on ebay for my bike, just like you did. It said clean tee and all this and that. I got stuck with that frame paypal would not let me return it because they said no returns in the auction. I paid $850 for a useless frame. I can tell you what I am going to do. According to paypal you have unitl June 24 to return it. However I will have my kids refuse the package when it comes and USPS or UPS or whatever shipping carrier will send it back to you. The delivery will never be made You will be out more shipping money and out your original $575. Paypal can not play sides. I got stuck with it and even asked ebay if I could sell the frame the same way I got screwed with it and they said yes that is fair. Why all the sudden are they allowing you to return it and they didn't allow me to return it?

I am out $850 because paypal wants to play sides. I will play the refuse the package game and then by law you will be stuck with that frame. If the delivery confirmation does not say it was delivered by june 24, I keep the money and you will have wasted even more on the return shipping.
Nothing personal, nothing against you, I am trying to prove a point to paypal and ebay. They should allow us to talk about the title, because it is legal for someone to sell a frame with title, and by them not allowing us to talk about it on ebay, costs us buyers money and alot of hassle.
Danny
Old 06-15-2009, 11:44 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i cant add fund at my paypal...
Old 06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I drove my truck today....Rrrrrr
blast the bass right outside his window
Old 06-15-2009, 11:46 AM
bp chaser

I can tell exactly what happened to me, I bought a frame on ebay for my bike, just like you did. It said clean tee and all this and that. I got stuck with that frame paypal would not let me return it because they said no returns in the auction. I paid $850 for a useless frame. I can tell you what I am going to do. According to paypal you have unitl June 24 to return it. However I will have my kids refuse the package when it comes and USPS or UPS or whatever shipping carrier will send it back to you. The delivery will never be made You will be out more shipping money and out your original $575. Paypal can not play sides. I got stuck with it and even asked ebay if I could sell the frame the same way I got screwed with it and they said yes that is fair. Why all the sudden are they allowing you to return it and they didn't allow me to return it?

I am out $850 because paypal wants to play sides. I will play the refuse the package game and then by law you will be stuck with that frame. If the delivery confirmation does not say it was delivered by june 24, I keep the money and you will have wasted even more on the return shipping.
Nothing personal, nothing against you, I am trying to prove a point to paypal and ebay. They should allow us to talk about the title, because it is legal for someone to sell a frame with title, and by them not allowing us to talk about it on ebay, costs us buyers money and alot of hassle.
Danny
So he admitted in writing that he scammed you
Old 06-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Certified

ya after paypal decided to grant me the refund.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:47 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Danny
what a ******* dick
Old 06-15-2009, 11:48 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

ya after paypal decided to grant me the refund.
so did u get the loot or u gotta wait till he signs for the package?
Certified

im going to call paypal and see what the deal is.
Certified

Originally Posted by Trachito
so did u get the loot or u gotta wait till he signs for the package?
i guess i have to wait... if i had the loot **** that dude and his frame.. i'd build another f4i.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:49 AM

who sold someone cage here at stuntlife and then shipped one old basketball ball?
Old 06-15-2009, 11:55 AM
bp chaser

bray, post all the info you have on this guy. address, email, anything. maybe we can find him on a forum or something
Old 06-15-2009, 11:56 AM

scary

postsecret.com
Old 06-15-2009, 11:59 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
scary

postsecret.com
Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM

to be cheated on and never know is a big fear of mine... and since i'd never know, it's one of those that stays in my head.

...yet another reason i preferred staying single for so long.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available