OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 12:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

I just built a small platform for inside my seat hole. its 5" wide, and goes in about 2" from the surface. tomorrow i gotta try it and see if i like the angle, then put grip tape on it
Old 06-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
do you put a ton of weight in the bed?
Its a lowrider...
Old 06-15-2009, 12:18 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

do you put a ton of weight in the bed?
6 bags of sand (70lbs each) over the rear axel. I made a thing out of 2x4's to keep them from moving around. works good too...
Old 06-15-2009, 12:19 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Can you get a 360 instead of a 318 in a dakota 4x4 , other than the 2wd r/t ?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
6 bags of sand (70lbs each) over the rear axel. I made a thing out of 2x4's to keep them from moving around. works good too...
I Put 500lbs in the back of the Dakota in the winter... sometimes
I just put the sled back in there and leave it...
Old 06-15-2009, 12:20 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Its a lowrider...
if he has air bag he can easily level it to any load
Old 06-15-2009, 12:20 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Its a lowrider...
that passes 4x4's on the hwy in snow storms

I must be doing something right never been in the ditch
Old 06-15-2009, 12:21 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Mike did you see the fiddy pics of the wheels im getting
Old 06-15-2009, 12:21 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Can you get a 360 instead of a 318 in a dakota 4x4 , other than the 2wd r/t ?
for a few years you could. now the 4.7 has replaced the 318 and the 4.7HO has replaced the 360
Old 06-15-2009, 12:22 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Mike did you see the fiddy pics of the wheels im getting
yeah dude, sick

if he has air bag he can easily level it to any load
I dont drive the silverado in the winter (the air lines freeze up) I have a 97 SS S-10 with a 5 inch drop that only gets used in the winter
Administrators

that aint that hard with some of the drivers around here...

can't tell me there wasn't a few times where you had a hard time
Old 06-15-2009, 12:23 AM
bp chaser

i pass everybody in the snow, everybody. cops, other 4x4s, well not cop x4s though.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:24 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

I thought you sold the s-10 mini truck
Old 06-15-2009, 12:25 AM
bp chaser

time for bed
Old 06-15-2009, 12:26 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn good morning.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:26 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

time for bed
Old 06-15-2009, 12:27 AM

winter truck
Name:  100_0750.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  35.1 KB

till it sells summer truck
Name:  100_0451.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  51.3 KB

and my old v-8 powered winter truck
Name:  100_0552.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  128.3 KB
Old 06-15-2009, 12:28 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

yeah dude, sick
I think that fiddy was the nicest bike ive seen in a long time , if you noticed the graphics were custom with his user name on them .
Old 06-15-2009, 12:29 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Ah yes , i was talking about the yellow mini truck .

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available