OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 09:14 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old duffer
http://content.mycareer.com.au/salar...al-engineering
this is what I'm trying to head into
huh that pay is fcking good,is hard to graduate at your college?
Old 06-14-2009, 09:15 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

duff this per yr=?

$149,136.36
Old 06-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dw-1Ysq5yQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ9UW...eature=related
Didn't sound too healthy at the start

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

huh that pay is fcking good,is hard to graduate at your college?
It'll be a lot of work
duff this per yr=?

$149,136.36
yep

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Old 06-14-2009, 09:25 AM

Didn't sound too healthy at the start
it need some time to work on 4 cylinders
Old 06-14-2009, 09:26 AM

It'll be a lot of work

you have been on the college before and quit or this is your first time? btw you are on the first yr?
Old 06-14-2009, 09:32 AM
Registered Spammer

you have been on the college before and quit or this is your first time? btw you are on the first yr?
This year is just to try and get into a better course. I'm trying to get into double degree, chemical engineering and chemistry, entry mark to that is very high. If I get in it's only one extra year for the second degree. I went before in 03 or 04 but quit lol. Now I'm older I realise I don't want to do hard work for bad money.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:33 AM
Registered Spammer

When it's on the ground the forks look bent too

Old 06-14-2009, 09:38 AM

Now I'm older I realise I don't want to do hard work for bad money.
older = smarter,man so ******* hard to find a job here in croatia + recession
Old 06-14-2009, 09:40 AM

did you saw fiddo?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX5OKaYZlP0&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
Old 06-14-2009, 09:42 AM
Registered Spammer

older = smarter,man so ******* hard to find a job here in croatia + recession
Here mining industry is still good but a lot of manufacturing jobs are being cut. Probably would have happened anyway with cheap chinese import goods
Yeah, can he kill you?

Old 06-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Registered Spammer

Baby scorpions. So cute

Old 06-14-2009, 09:46 AM

Here mining industry is still good but a lot of manufacturing jobs are being cut. Probably would have happened anyway with cheap chinese import goods

so hard to find a job with my hs i am a shipp engine tehnician and cant find a job...
Yeah, can he kill you?
i dont know,i will get a black widow soon and that **** can kill you
Old 06-14-2009, 09:47 AM

Baby scorpions. So cute

have you ever seen it (not on tv and internet)
i didnt know that they are white
Old 06-14-2009, 09:49 AM

Old 06-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Registered Spammer

have you ever seen it (not on tv and internet)
i didnt know that they are white
I've seen scorpions at the zoo but not with babies. I didn't even know they were in australia but apparently the place is full of them lol

Old 06-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Registered Spammer

It's all soft and furry

Old 06-14-2009, 09:55 AM

I've seen scorpions at the zoo but not with babies. I didn't even know they were in australia but apparently the place is full of them lol
they are black or yellow/brown wish that i can find a desert scorpion but we dont have em here same as deserts and yep desert scorpions,they are giant!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:57 AM
Registered Spammer

they are black or yellow/brown wish that i can find a desert scorpion but we dont have em here same as deserts and yep desert scorpions,they are giant!
I just read a thing and it said they spend 90% underground and die if the tank isn't just like the desert

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available