OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 10:20 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old duffer
craig list? Like yut ugghh?
hum site where you can see cars bikes for sale and houses...
Old 06-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juca
cuz they are cheap as hell in hungary and there you can find em same as in cz + cz is not that close to me.
Go get one

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

hum site where you can see cars bikes for sale and houses...
for hungary?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:25 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Go get one
i dont know how to get a croatian title for that bike cuz i dont want to ride it with hungaryan title for me its not problem to go there cuz i am there 3-4 times in half year. my buddy have jeep and bike trailer but ******* border and taxes
Old 06-13-2009, 10:26 AM

for hungary?
yep. is there on forum someone from hungary?
Old 06-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Registered Spammer

i dont know how to get a croatian title for that bike cuz i dont want to ride it with hungaryan title for me its not problem to go there cuz i am there 3-4 times in half year. my buddy have jeep and bike trailer but ******* border and taxes
Just ride it across a border field lol

All this title **** confuses me. My bike was write off but all I have to do is take in proof of purchase receipt and get an inspection

Old 06-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Registered Spammer

yep. is there on forum someone from hungary?
zoltan

Old 06-13-2009, 10:32 AM

zoltan
he is not on this forum i think that he used to be on croatian bike forum so ill try to find him. look at this one its cheap i called that dude yesterday and that bike dont have title and its 250

http://www.auti.hr/showAdvert.do?cid...&noCache=1&msg=
Old 06-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Registered Spammer

he is not on this forum i think that he used to be on croatian bike forum so ill try to find him. look at this one its cheap i called that dude yesterday and that bike dont have title and its 250

http://www.auti.hr/showAdvert.do?cid...&noCache=1&msg=
I don't know what any of that **** says

Old 06-13-2009, 10:36 AM

I don't know what any of that **** says

price :

Cijena: 1.000 HRK približno $ 193,12 , približno 137,02 €
Old 06-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Registered Spammer

Buy it and run from police braaap

Old 06-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Registered Spammer

The police use ladas and **** don't they?

Old 06-13-2009, 10:39 AM

Buy it and run from police braaap
i need title cuz i will repair whole engine and frame...so it mean that i will spend some money on that bike so i dont want to get arrested and to see my bike in metal fance of our police station
Old 06-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Registered Spammer

Old 06-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Registered Spammer

i need title cuz i will repair whole engine and frame...so it mean that i will spend some money on that bike so i dont want to get arrested and to see my bike in metal fance of our police station
I used to drive past a big lot every day where they had buses and drug boats

Old 06-13-2009, 10:44 AM

The police use ladas and **** don't they?
yea right

they have cbr's 1000 rr,zuki k8,954,dirtbikes... and wild cars (bmw m5,m3,mercedes compressor,audi a8...)
Old 06-13-2009, 10:45 AM

yeeeeeah nice for rain
Old 06-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Registered Spammer

yea right

they have cbr's 1000 rr,zuki k8,954,dirtbikes... and wild cars (bmw m5,m3,mercedes compressor,audi a8...)

Old 06-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Registered Spammer

time for bed

Old 06-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Registered Spammer

new page

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available