OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 09:45 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old duffer
Your bike always reminds me of that video of the kid that hasn't ridden before and loops
link?
Old 06-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Don't have it and I'm not going to look for it lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:51 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

my buddy going to buy a new apn 6 for 2 days same like this one yeeeeeeeeeeea

it will cost him 2000 USD (brand new)
Old 06-13-2009, 09:51 AM

don't have it and i'm not going to look for it lol
Old 06-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juca
my buddy going to buy a new apn 6 for 2 days same like this one yeeeeeeeeeeea

it will cost him 2000 USD (brand new)
I'd spend the money on something else

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Registered Spammer

Old 06-13-2009, 09:57 AM

I'd spend the money on something else
lets see dude cant even a wheelie and he got : 03 kawasaki z750 and 900 rr... + he will use that apn for mountains and for circles (like he told me) he cant wheelie but he can circles
Old 06-13-2009, 09:58 AM

i like that bike
Old 06-13-2009, 09:59 AM

i told him to go with mz but he cant find it...

Old 06-13-2009, 10:00 AM
Registered Spammer

lets see dude cant even a wheelie and he got : 03 kawasaki z750 and 900 rr... + he will use that apn for mountains and for circles (like he told me) he cant wheelie but he can circles
apn to victory
i like that bike
convert the apn

Old 06-13-2009, 10:00 AM
Registered Spammer

i told him to go with mz but he cant find it...

I was looking in google for one of them but couldn't remember the model.

Old 06-13-2009, 10:03 AM

I was looking in google for one of them but couldn't remember the model.
brother of my gf got one (not for sale ) man i rode it and that **** is fo ******* nice for stunt i was like "omg i must find one!" but cant find it cheap... zoltan kill em...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J98TccR-L6w[/YOUTUBE]
Old 06-13-2009, 10:05 AM
Registered Spammer

brother of my gf got one (not for sale ) man i rode it and that **** is fo ******* nice for stunt i was like "omg i must find one!" but cant find it cheap... zoltan kill em...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J98TccR-L6w
Aren't they made in czech republic? Just take train there and buy one cheaply

Old 06-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Registered Spammer

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...czech+republic

Old 06-13-2009, 10:13 AM

Aren't they made in czech republic? Just take train there and buy one cheaply
yep they are made in cz,and its so ******* close from zagreb 2 h... from my city 7 h i can go in zagreb with train the rest i can go with bus or train...

but duff how to go in border with that? i have to pay something or and how to get title? (croatian)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	karta_hrvatsgka.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	226499  
Old 06-13-2009, 10:15 AM

btw how to find their craig list<?
Old 06-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Registered Spammer

Just bribe the border police

Old 06-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Registered Spammer

And why is your directions going to Hungary? That's not Czech Republic lol

Old 06-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Registered Spammer

btw how to find their craig list<?
craig list? Like yut ugghh?

Old 06-13-2009, 10:18 AM

And why is your directions going to Hungary? That's not Czech Republic lol
cuz they are cheap as hell in hungary and there you can find em same as in cz + cz is not that close to me.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available