OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 08:37 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Thats my background now. Gotta get him to draw me. I will pay $$$. It will be my next tattoo in the ribcage
I don't think you got that gangsta lean like that
Old 06-12-2009, 11:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-12-2009, 11:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Thats my background now. Gotta get him to draw me. I will pay $$$. It will be my next tattoo in the ribcage
ya that ***** awesome , the kid has mad skills
Old 06-12-2009, 11:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

just got back from riding. good day, i finally used my seat hole. now that im used to it, it is more comfortable than fib. with the round bar anyway
Old 06-12-2009, 11:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I put the hammas on my omr subcage a couple times today, it held up without issue
Old 06-12-2009, 11:30 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
I put the hammas on my omr subcage a couple times today, it held up without issue
Old 06-12-2009, 11:35 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
remember how i said i had a way to put the pegs in without modifying that little metal plate that goes in there? well the other day the bike took a pretty hard crash, and sort of opened up the tabs on the left side of my subcage by a few degrees. well i think it ripped out that little metal plate, and now my peg doesnt stay up anymore. Time to hit the parts bin.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 PM
bp chaser

im tryin to get spreaders to the right. i cant dip it like i can to the left. its not the tire, i just gotta learn the technique. once its leaned in, im ok, but dipping right often highsides me to the left
Old 06-12-2009, 11:43 PM
also known as OMR

remember how i said i had a way to put the pegs in without modifying that little metal plate that goes in there? well the other day the bike took a pretty hard crash, and sort of opened up the tabs on the left side of my subcage by a few degrees. well i think it ripped out that little metal plate, and now my peg doesnt stay up anymore. Time to hit the parts bin.
how the hell did it rip the plate out ????

im tryin to get spreaders to the right. i cant dip it like i can to the left. its not the tire, i just gotta learn the technique. once its leaned in, im ok, but dipping right often highsides me to the left
the easiest way i find to start a spreader circle is to just dip way back and then it's easy to go either way
Old 06-12-2009, 11:44 PM
bp chaser

how the hell did it rip the plate out ????
i dont know. the pin is in perfect shape
Old 06-12-2009, 11:47 PM
bp chaser

the easiest way i find to start a spreader circle is to just dip way back and then it's easy to go either way
i can get the dip, but its the "catching up" right after the dip where i lose it. you know, like the second third of the initial circle. i think im giving it too much gas at that point
Old 06-12-2009, 11:54 PM
also known as OMR

i can get the dip, but its the "catching up" right after the dip where i lose it. you know, like the second third of the initial circle. i think im giving it too much gas at that point
dont come in hot at first just idle in till you got it on lock
Old 06-13-2009, 12:05 AM
bp chaser

dont come in hot at first just idle in till you got it on lock
but then its harder to dip them haha. one of the catch 22s of circles, if youre real slow on the idle, you cant go way back to dip it or you stall.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:07 AM
also known as OMR

but then its harder to dip them haha. one of the catch 22s of circles, if youre real slow on the idle, you cant go way back to dip it or you stall.
turn your idle up
Old 06-13-2009, 12:09 AM
also known as OMR

think this really works ?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...47-post14.html
Old 06-13-2009, 12:41 AM
also known as OMR

i want to try it ..lol
Old 06-13-2009, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i read that earlier and had to read it 3x to understand what he was talkin about lol.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Picked up the new ride today...

whuts up eryone...
Old 06-13-2009, 02:57 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Picked up the new ride today...

whuts up eryone...
did it make the drive home?.lol
Old 06-13-2009, 03:24 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully I'll have my computer back next week so I can post normal again.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available