OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 02:49 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Hey Roger I got your letter today, thanks alot buddy!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:50 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T'RIC'KY
Hey Roger I got your letter today, thanks alot buddy!
letter?
Old 06-11-2009, 02:52 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
wasnt it you that said you werent gonna connect them because you were afraid of starting the bike in gear accidentally?
I watched a freind do that once. It was funny as hell. He turned the key and pushed the button while standing next to the bike, walking with it as it moved till it fell over. He was talking to someone at the time and did not know he was moving....lol (carbed bike)
Old 06-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I watched a freind do that once. It was funny as hell. He turned the key and pushed the button while standing next to the bike, walking with it as it moved till it fell over. He was talking to someone at the time and did not know he was moving....lol (carbed bike)
lol ouch
Old 06-11-2009, 03:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha nice
Old 06-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

good thing i have a habit of always pullin the clutch in to start lol even if its in neutral... dont know why.... prob cause of my brothers gsxr when i first learned to ride ... not pullin in the clutch always got me...
Old 06-11-2009, 03:07 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

time for breaded zucchini
Old 06-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Certified

What the ****! Im about to kill a ************!
Old 06-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Certified

so ya i have a frame with no ******* title....
Old 06-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
Roll out to his place and **** him up.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by NINER
Roll out to his place and **** him up.
he lives in WI...i seriously want to ******* break something..
Old 06-11-2009, 03:21 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

wasnt it you that said you werent gonna connect them because you were afraid of starting the bike in gear accidentally?
Yes. I was afraid of starting my bike while it was on the kickstand and having it fall over because it jumped ahead. Then I realized there is a kickstand switch to prevent that from happening.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:23 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

That happend to me the 1 time i got 1 off egay.. I did ned up getting ti but it was a multi-week pain in the ***. Email hime threw egay then on mondy let pay-pal know if you dont hear what you want..

I told pay-pal a frame with no title is usless. all I want is the title but I will settle for my $$ if need be.....2 weeks latter I got the title in the mail
Old 06-11-2009, 03:24 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

details?
Old 06-11-2009, 03:24 PM

for the right price I can take a road trip

map it out I'm close by
Old 06-11-2009, 03:25 PM

new guy at SL
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btx0QbW-OUc [/YOUTUBE]
Old 06-11-2009, 03:25 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

details?
He bought a frame on ebay. The guy was in WI. He swore up and down it had a clean title even though it was only like $600. Bray receives shipment of frame with no title to speak of.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
That happend to me the 1 time i got 1 off egay.. I did ned up getting ti but it was a multi-week pain in the ***. Email hime threw egay then on mondy let pay-pal know if you dont hear what you want..

I told pay-pal a frame with no title is usless. all I want is the title but I will settle for my $$ if need be.....2 weeks latter I got the title in the mail
thats what im going to have to do .... i had a ******* feeling a few days after i bought it this would happen.. he stop emailing me after he sent the tracking #.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:34 PM

thats what im going to have to do .... i had a ******* feeling a few days after i bought it this would happen.. he stop emailing me after he sent the tracking #.
you have his adress??? p.m. it to me

if he lives 2 hours or less away I'll kick his door in for free...farther than that it will cost ya
Old 06-11-2009, 03:35 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
What's going on?
Holy Niner, what's up with you!!

Not much here, same old same old!

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available