OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 07:44 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by MikeM
ive been trying to learn spreaders to the right, frickin hard to get my bike to dip right from up there
go right or go home!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:44 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old duffer

waz up duffa?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:45 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
go right or go home!
im a left guy, but i can do most of the tricks to the right too
Old 06-11-2009, 07:54 AM

im a left guy, but i can do most of the tricks to the right too
man i used to hate circles to the left,they took me whole ******* week to get em now i like em they now they are much easyer then go to the right cuz in left circle bike dont want to fell into the circle.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

man i used to hate circles to the left,they took me whole ******* week to get em now i like em they now they are much easyer then go to the right cuz in left circle bike dont want to fell into the circle.
a whole week? could you already go right before you learned left?
Old 06-11-2009, 08:03 AM

a whole week? could you already go right before you learned left?
it was before 6 months it took me few days (40 min riding per day) yep i was able to go right. but you know i pushed bike to the left but that **** goes to the right.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:25 AM

i will make a go cart,i have one old 90 ccm engine from my apn and ill try make it. here is one 90 ccm tomos engine go cart,i have the same engine and i dont need it so ill made it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BcBVAFo4wk[/YOUTUBE]
Old 06-11-2009, 09:33 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

buenos morning
Old 06-11-2009, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
buenos morning
trrrrrrrrrrn waz up chito
Old 06-11-2009, 09:56 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
it is pretty funny but to be honest with you i think most of the guys that post in this thread watch scifi **** all the time but dont like to admit it...lol
I swear on my life......that **** is as gay as the movie i watched last night......if you hear someone say Milk is a good movie.....read the description before adding it to your netflix.....
Old 06-11-2009, 09:59 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

no this show was very different from the 70's show, i dont remember exactly when bu tin one episode this one chick blows her ******* head off with a pistol that **** would never happen on the 70's show ..

this was definitely a sci fi show designed for adults much darker than the other one and alot of sex ...lol
Roger sexy robot women is the epitomy of geek......think about it?? Geeks can't get laid so they all dream about hot robot chicks......so ghey!!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:06 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954
Roger sexy robot women is the epitomy of geek......think about it?? Geeks can't get laid so they all dream about hot robot chicks......so ghey!!
good point

What about cartoon chicks? even worse? I was always a little attracted to April, from the ninja turtles cartoons.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:08 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I swear on my life......that **** is as gay as the movie i watched last night......if you hear someone say Milk is a good movie.....read the description before adding it to your netflix.....
i'll admit, i watch some sci fi movies but just to watch a movie. i don't sit in front of the tv counting down the minutes and throw my popcorn into the sky out of excitement when it comes on.

neva hoid of it. gonna look up the description.

roger's really defending his point of view
Old 06-11-2009, 10:09 AM

good point

What about cartoon chicks? even worse? I was always a little attracted to April, from the ninja turtles cartoons.
me too. and when i was really little, Penny from Inspector Gadget.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:10 AM

it is pretty funny but to be honest with you i think most of the guys that post in this thread watch scifi **** all the time but dont like to admit it...lol

Old 06-11-2009, 10:12 AM

that's not sci fi, yoo-reh. that's western. sci fi is science fiction, outter space and ****
Old 06-11-2009, 10:13 AM

if Lynn were a robot, i'd still ****'er

same for vida guerra
Old 06-11-2009, 10:14 AM

good point

At least cartoon chicks are real chicks in that reality......robot chicks are robot chicks either way.....
Old 06-11-2009, 10:16 AM

At least cartoon chicks are real chicks in that reality......robot chicks are robot chicks either way.....
robot chics are better than digital image chics they show in some movies, like when you get home they greet you all sexy and ****.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
that's not sci fi, yoo-reh. that's western. sci fi is science fiction, outter space and ****
i know i just posted that pic cuz i like old western movies i know sci fi that **** is ET,star wars anf that other bored *****

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available