OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old man roger
same gearing , i had a walmart battery spilling acid all over my chain and sprockets or i wouldnt even have had to replace them
ahh thats a bummer.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:23 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-10-2009, 06:23 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bray
Damn 05-06 636's are sweet i want one just to ride around on.. i might start saving my pennies soon
I hate them get a 03-04
Old 06-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Why do you hate them? they look just like 36c perky ****
Old 06-10-2009, 06:28 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

have you rode 1?

My freind has an 05. I have adjusted everything on it trying to get it right and I still dont like to ride it...
Old 06-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Certified

naaa i've never rode one , but they look sweet.. are they honestly that bad for just street riding?
Old 06-10-2009, 06:30 PM

I got a tank for my yz80 off egay and it got lost in the mail. del. confermation says it got droped off 6-5-09 but i never got it and the postal worker on my route dont remember seeing it...
Old 06-10-2009, 06:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

smokie time ..
Old 06-10-2009, 06:32 PM

naaa i've never rode one , but they look sweet.. are they honestly that bad for just street riding?
I may just be too picky but I just dont like them. I got his close to good but its still just not right.. they do handle niiiice and have good power on stock gears but I just dont like them...
Old 06-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Certified

true the 03-04's are 36cs also
Old 06-10-2009, 07:14 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I got a tank for my yz80 off egay and it got lost in the mail. del. confermation says it got droped off 6-5-09 but i never got it and the postal worker on my route dont remember seeing it...
your post man sucks a big dick huh ?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:16 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Is roger trying to encourage more people to post in here by posting pics of hot chicks?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:21 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Is roger trying to encourage more people to post in here by posting pics of hot chicks?
no i was defending the new battle star galactica i am a sci fi geek but it really was good show
Old 06-10-2009, 07:31 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
no i was defending the new battle star galactica i am a sci fi geek but it really was good show
So will you post more if I tell you that stargate sucked?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:47 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
So will you post more if I tell you that stargate sucked?
cant find any good slutty pics of them
Old 06-10-2009, 07:57 PM
also known as OMR

best i could do , she played a bad guy on stargate ...lol i use the term guy loosely

http://www.my-wild-side.com/sexy-mor...kini-color.jpg
Old 06-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Certified

what in the photoshop lol
Old 06-10-2009, 08:10 PM
also known as OMR

what in the photoshop lol
she really is hot as hell but i couldnt find any slutty pics of her
Old 06-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Certified

how about someone just pissed in our hallway at work.....
Old 06-10-2009, 08:52 PM
also known as OMR

how about someone just pissed in our hallway at work.....
arent drugs great ?

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available