OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 11:06 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by MikeM
refinancing my mortgage
damn, already???? how much lower interest?
Old 06-10-2009, 11:07 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

the new rambo was GREAT

becky walked out of the theater cuz she couldnt handle the violence
if you liked the violence in that movie......you gotta see Punisher War Journal......best punisher movie yet!!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:08 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
if you liked the violence in that movie......you gotta see Punisher War Journal......best punisher movie yet!!
never heard of that one. adding it to my netflix now.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:09 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito
never heard of that one. adding it to my netflix now.
I told my boy to watch it and he agreed it was the *******!!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:10 AM

Punisher: War Zone? came out in 2008
Old 06-10-2009, 11:13 AM

Punisher: War Zone? came out in 2008
Yeah sorry my bad.....War Zone......I collected his comics there was also a war journal......

Old 06-10-2009, 11:17 AM

ok. adding it now. seems to have good reviews from renters.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:19 AM

My favorite comic series of all time.....punisher vs wolverine.......Frank didn't do too bad

Old 06-10-2009, 11:20 AM

why were they fighting? i was never into comics. surprisingly, Lynn was. she collected them and everything. a part of me thought that was cool... the other part thinks she was a geek

but i like geeky girls

Last edited by Trachito; 06-10-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:24 AM

why were they fighting? i was never into comics. surprisingly, Lynn was. she collected them and everything. a part of me thought that was cool... the other part thinks she was a geek

but i like geeky girls
they were both tracking someone down and came across eachother.....neither were big on communication......
Old 06-10-2009, 11:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i've always wondered why clip ons are called clip ons when they don't clip on. they slid on and you have to screw them to tighten them.
because clampons already means somethign else

maybe
Old 06-10-2009, 11:25 AM

this was another good one......The Nam.......story of frank Castle while in Vietnam

those gooks never stood a chance!! LOL
Old 06-10-2009, 11:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn, already???? how much lower interest?
from 5.75 to 4.75
Old 06-10-2009, 11:26 AM
bp chaser

i might have seen it. not sure. seen a few punisher movies but i dont know which ones they are
Old 06-10-2009, 11:28 AM
bp chaser

they were both tracking someone down and came across eachother.....neither were big on communication......
even if i were the punisher, id walk away from a fight with wolverine
Old 06-10-2009, 11:28 AM
bp chaser

ok im going to th ebank now. i got a couple little bank things to do as well as my closing in a half hour
Old 06-10-2009, 11:29 AM

so it wasnt a fight to the finish. they were just 2 dumbasses who didn't know how to talk to each other.
from 5.75 to 4.75
nice. i'm paying a flat 5%. i dont think i'll refi unless they offer me 4.25, but i don't see that happening
Old 06-10-2009, 11:29 AM

even if i were the punisher, id walk away from a fight with wolverine
No Doubt......but that wasn't his style and what I liked about him......he was just a dude with a lil knowledge and a lotta fire power......
Old 06-10-2009, 11:39 AM

I have all of those and a lot more....including the original Punisher Comic signed in ink by the artist!!

Old 06-10-2009, 11:46 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

What a dork.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available