OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 04:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Trachito
Mis.... the s is far from the g so i dont know. ask the guy. That lincoln would be perfect. if i were in the market for a welder, i'd ask a few questions and look into gettin it.
i didnt know it was a typo til i googled it
Old 06-08-2009, 04:36 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
i didnt know it was a typo til i googled it
some welders, not all, are MIG compatible, but u have to buy the kit. see if it includes the kit or if it's just compatible and you'll have to get the kit. also, see if the guy has a tank to sell for the argon or CO2 gas
Old 06-08-2009, 04:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I emailed the guy, we'll see what he says. hes in the next town over from me
Old 06-08-2009, 04:50 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

cool. that's exactly what i wanted when i was lookin to buy but there was NOTHING nearby that i could find.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:57 PM
bp chaser

cool. that's exactly what i wanted when i was lookin to buy but there was NOTHING nearby that i could find.
i dont actually need one yet, so i have the luxury to be picky
Old 06-08-2009, 04:59 PM

being a fighter jet pilot would be the ultimate job for me... maybe an astronaut after that.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:14 PM
bp chaser

Wanna hear something kinda creepy?

I was looking through the memberlist on my local sportbike forum. Of the 120 members from 02, 4 of them are dead now, from bike crashes. Thats just the ones that I know of, there could be others that werent reported on the board.
All 4 were wearing helmets, all 4 accidents happened on the streets, 2 didnt involve other vehicles.

So using those stats alone:
We have a 3.3% chance of dieing
There is a 50% chance it will be our own fault
Old 06-08-2009, 05:21 PM

those not involving cars is from people who don't maintain their bikes or are doing something they aren't ready for.

and as far as dying, a part of me doesn't really care if i die
Old 06-08-2009, 05:28 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

You have three youngins cheeto, you need to stay alive and healthy for them!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:44 PM

i am staying alive and pretty healthy. i'm just saying, if the day comes, oh well.

time to get outta here
Old 06-08-2009, 05:49 PM
bp chaser

those not involving cars is from people who don't maintain their bikes or are doing something they aren't ready for.

and as far as dying, a part of me doesn't really care if i die
correct, and +1
Old 06-08-2009, 06:03 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Any pics of Zukis wave runner posted today?
Old 06-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
nope just pics of Jucas Mug. as usual.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:20 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Maybe there's some in the LL thread.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:22 PM
bp chaser

Yes, and his isnt a waverunner. Its more of a submarine from how he tells it lol
Old 06-08-2009, 06:32 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Maybe there's some in the LL thread.
start the new job this week?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lunch time
Old 06-08-2009, 08:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey rog do you have an opinion on this welder?

http://longisland.craigslist.org/for/1185453507.html

the wire feed one on the right
im not familiar with that exact model but like chito said if it comes with the gauges and has the gas line installed you should be able to weld just about any ferrous metals you need with that even if the metal is too thick for the rating of that welded you can do it by making a v groove and filling it with weld ..

not a good welder for aluminum though
Old 06-08-2009, 08:12 PM

Yes, and his isnt a waverunner. Its more of a submarine from how he tells it lol
well what ever the hell it is, what thread was the post in of can I get a link to it I don't want to go back it takes forever to load on my itouch
Old 06-08-2009, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
start the new job this week?
I did, I think I'm really gonna like it just no more post whoring.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available