OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Juca
you like it? is there any other stunter in your town?
I ride alone alot myself..
Old 06-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

you like it? is there any other stunter in your town?
One or two but I'd rather ride alone

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Administrators

so dude paid for broken parts?
the bike wasn't pretty to begin with and he didn't mess up anything
on the bike minus a few more scrathces... but his whole left arm
was scraped up pretty good..
Old 06-07-2009, 08:50 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I ride alone alot myself..
man it sucks...
1. you must find out how to do some trick,so you have to do it by yourself there is noone to explain it to you.

2. you have noone to take a pic or even to talk with you

3. now i like to ride alone. dont know but i like it man i hate unknown spectators
Old 06-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by old duffer
Old 06-07-2009, 08:51 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

why?? they are noobs or?
Old 06-07-2009, 08:52 PM

the bike wasn't pretty to begin with and he didn't mess up anything
on the bike minus a few more scrathces... but his whole left arm
was scraped up pretty good..
he rode it again?
Old 06-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Administrators

man it sucks...
1. you must find out how to do some trick,so you have to do it by yourself there is noone to explain it to you.

2. you have noone to take a pic or even to talk with you

3. now i like to ride alone. dont know but i like it man i hate unknown spectators
theres times where I do ride with a couple people but I do end up riding
alone alot
Old 06-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Administrators

he rode it again?
as far as I know he has never ridin a bike and now never will..
Old 06-07-2009, 08:54 PM

theres times where I do ride with a couple people but I do end up riding
alone alot
i used to ride with my friend he is not for wheelies...he will come at the spot and just try to lean and he dont look where i am so i must keep him on the eye then i cant get focused at wheelies...
Old 06-07-2009, 08:55 PM

as far as I know he has never ridin a bike and now never will..
ahahhahahha poor man
Old 06-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

why?? they are noobs or?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Administrators

i used to ride with my friend he is not for wheelies...he will come at the spot and just try to lean and he dont look where i am so i must keep him on the eye then i cant get focused at wheelies...
I've been at spots like that and left .... Im not good but I know when
to stay out of the way
Old 06-07-2009, 09:02 PM

ah that,i hate em... here in croatia just paky 2 more dudes can circles,and they are not close to me + they all think that they are best riders in the world.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:05 PM

I've been at spots like that and left .... Im not good but I know when
to stay out of the way
if i ride with someone and if i know that he will be careful same as me then it will be so ******* nice to ride with that person...but my friend,he know that i will stop and bring it down when i see that he is close to me...but isnt that easy to bring down some nice circles its hard in my head but i must to pull the clutch and brake just to keep his bike in one piece...
Old 06-07-2009, 09:05 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

**** cant w8 to rock the streets at 900 rr.
it took me way to long to figure out what "w8" stood for... man I'm getting old and my online lingo is going down hill

I turn 24 in under a month!
Old 06-07-2009, 09:06 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

let's go magic
Old 06-07-2009, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
it took me way to long to figure out what "w8" stood for... man I'm getting old and my online lingo is going down hill

Amynooo you are still young and pretty so how are you?
Old 06-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous

pppsssshhhhhh no thats sad..

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available