OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 05:51 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

I didn't want to wake up this early but I have a nasty poo situation going on right now.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:35 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I didn't want to wake up this early but I have a nasty poo situation going on right now.
i just shat my hot wings from last night. i seriously want to shove an ice cube in my ******* irght now its burning so much
Old 06-06-2009, 09:47 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-06-2009, 09:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
The ad needs to add 900RR...
i might add it when you get your whole bike together and there arent any clearance issues with the tire or any thing else , i can just make another f4i jig but with a wider distance between the mounting points
Old 06-06-2009, 10:52 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-06-2009, 10:54 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
i just shat my hot wings from last night. i seriously want to shove an ice cube in my ******* irght now its burning so much
you need more fiber.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Bankrupt automaker General Motors Corp. will sell its Saturn unit to car dealership operator Penske Automotive Group, a person familiar with the situation told CNNMoney.

Penske (PAG, Fortune 500) is owned by former race car driver Roger Penske, who owns NASCAR and IndyCar racing teams. The deal would give Penske the rights to the 19-year old brand, but GM would continue production of the Saturn Aura, Vue and Outlook.

The deal would save more than 13,000 jobs at Saturn and its nearly 400 dealers nationwide, the source said. The deal is expected to be completed by October.

The sale is part of GM's strategy to shed its four "non-core" U.S. brands -- Saturn, Hummer, Pontiac and Saab -- as it restructures the company.

On Tuesday, GM (GMGMQ) announced a deal to sell its Hummer line to China's Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Company Ltd.

The Saturn brand has been highly rated in customer satisfaction surveys for its no-haggle policy. GM has sold more than 4 million Saturns since it created the line in 1990
Old 06-06-2009, 11:13 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
you need more fiber.
i had some serious hot wings, an 7 oz steak that was really good, and 2 mashed potatoes with garlic
Old 06-06-2009, 01:34 PM
also known as OMR

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Bankrupt automaker General Motors Corp. will sell its Saturn unit to car dealership operator Penske Automotive Group, a person familiar with the situation told CNNMoney.

Penske (PAG, Fortune 500) is owned by former race car driver Roger Penske, who owns NASCAR and IndyCar racing teams. The deal would give Penske the rights to the 19-year old brand, but GM would continue production of the Saturn Aura, Vue and Outlook.

The deal would save more than 13,000 jobs at Saturn and its nearly 400 dealers nationwide, the source said. The deal is expected to be completed by October.

The sale is part of GM's strategy to shed its four "non-core" U.S. brands -- Saturn, Hummer, Pontiac and Saab -- as it restructures the company.

On Tuesday, GM (GMGMQ) announced a deal to sell its Hummer line to China's Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Company Ltd.

The Saturn brand has been highly rated in customer satisfaction surveys for its no-haggle policy. GM has sold more than 4 million Saturns since it created the line in 1990
i think saturn and penske are a good match but hummer and china ?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:41 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
i think saturn and penske are a good match but hummer and china ?
**** hummer anyway

saturns are good little cars tho, my mom had one. still does actually, its 14 yrs old and nothings ever gone wrong with it that i can remember
Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM
also known as OMR

**** hummer anyway

saturns are good little cars tho, my mom had one. still does actually, its 14 yrs old and nothings ever gone wrong with it that i can remember
i just dont see a quality product coming out of china , even though hummers have recently become just a chevy with some strange looks the name symbolizes big heavy duty off road vehicles and i dont see that coming from china
Old 06-06-2009, 02:33 PM
bp chaser

i just dont see a quality product coming out of china , even though hummers have recently become just a chevy with some strange looks the name symbolizes big heavy duty off road vehicles and i dont see that coming from china
also, the military still buys H1's. theres no way in hell the us govt would buy chinese hummers.

unless their military **** is a whole different division.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:53 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

also, the military still buys H1's. theres no way in hell the us govt would buy chinese hummers.

unless their military **** is a whole different division.
A.M.General still makes the H1
The G.M. Hummer brand is just a spinoff of the name to sell s.u.v.'s

2 diff. co's
Old 06-06-2009, 02:57 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

it's raining today... so todays plans are gonna have to put off till tomorrow...
Old 06-06-2009, 04:15 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
A.M.General still makes the H1
The G.M. Hummer brand is just a spinoff of the name to sell s.u.v.'s

2 diff. co's
i think i heard that before , hope it's true
Old 06-06-2009, 04:26 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

So after underware shopping all day now I have to go with my girlfriend to a wedding for her cousin that I don't even know, at least we had sex in between otherwise this day would have been a compelete waste.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:30 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
So after underware shopping all day now I have to go with my girlfriend to a wedding for her cousin that I don't even know, at least we had sex in between otherwise this day would have been a compelete waste.
underware shopping and a wedding , im not sure just regular sex could make up for that ,maybe if she had a friend or two over ...lol
Old 06-06-2009, 04:30 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

You spent all day shopping for underwear ? It takes me like 5 minutes . A bag of hanes 12 pack 6-12 socks and 2 bags of 5 pack underwear
Old 06-06-2009, 04:33 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Crazy D
You spent all day shopping for underwear ? It takes me like 5 minutes . A bag of hanes 12 pack 6-12 socks and 2 bags of 5 pack underwear
i think it was his girl shopping for underware ...lol
Old 06-06-2009, 04:40 PM

underware shopping and a wedding , im not sure just regular sex could make up for that ,maybe if she had a friend or two over ...lol
Yeah Ill be sure to get some more again after the wedding. If it wasn't for the sex I'd be up for review of my man card being temporarily suspended.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available