Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OH and if you didn't see... I gots me a new mudder...
Old 03-01-2009, 10:29 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I thought you had some big story..

I would go to bed and then in the am start the dryer for 5 mins..
im just turning it to enough to what SHOULD dry the clothes and going to bed.. they need another like 40min
Old 03-01-2009, 10:30 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

OH and if you didn't see... I gots me a new mudder...

ya i saw that.. the ol '92 yep yep.

new slusher is more like it this time of the year
Old 03-01-2009, 10:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I thought you had some big story..

I would go to bed and then in the am start the dryer for 5 mins..
id hang the clothes up to dry overnight, then throw them in the dryer in the morning while i shower if they still need it
Old 03-01-2009, 10:34 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

ok i need to eat my body is startng to get achy
Old 03-01-2009, 10:35 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

dumbdy dumbdy dumby doooo

Chr1stina is a decent person

Originally Posted by jrider
ok i need to eat my body is startng to get achy
Old 03-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
im just turning it to enough to what SHOULD dry the clothes and going to bed.. they need another like 40min
hang them up/...
Old 03-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
ya i saw that.. the ol '92 yep yep.

new slusher is more like it this time of the year
yup thats about it...
Old 03-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
id hang the clothes up to dry overnight, then throw them in the dryer in the morning while i shower if they still need it
acually I don't do the laundry ... I have a gf that took that and
I take care of other things...
Old 03-01-2009, 10:39 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

this dude is stupid he wants me to give him the money to go get a zone of purp and i dont get to see it until he gets back i was like hell nah homie i aint lettin that much cash ride like that i may not want that **** and he had the nerve to get mad a me some people are just stuck on stupid
Old 03-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by jrider
this dude is stupid he wants me to give him the money to go get a zone of purp and i dont get to see it until he gets back i was like hell nah homie i aint lettin that much cash ride like that i may not want that **** and he had the nerve to get mad a me some people are just stuck on stupid
give him one of these for me.... Name:  2bitchslap.gif
Views: 2
Size:  714 Bytes
Old 03-01-2009, 10:43 PM
King of fukin up bikes

give him one of these for me....
haha
Old 03-01-2009, 10:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

acually I don't do the laundry ... I have a gf that took that and
I take care of other things...
+1 but you have to look at it from dres angle
Old 03-01-2009, 10:46 PM

hang them up/...
i was thinkin that.. to just hang what i need for tommorrow. and leave the rest cause its a lot but i dont want everything else to smell bad and need to be re-rinsed so ...

yo ima upload a pic of me and the guys in 4th block keepin it gangsta
Old 03-01-2009, 10:48 PM

public displays removed

Last edited by bornreadybc; 03-01-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1 but you have to look at it from dres angle
thus is true....
Old 03-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Administrators

Old 03-01-2009, 11:21 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!