Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 09:18 PM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Juca
hey Phill mate how are you today?

good thanks

i have another volume of my how to guide.. this ones mouse trapping
just waiting on vimeo to upload it

Last edited by burnoutnut; 03-01-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:18 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-01-2009, 09:19 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
not really

i have another volume of my how to guide.. this ones mouse trapping
just waiting on vimeo to upload it
wtf ? how did you mouse trapped it?
Old 03-01-2009, 09:20 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

time for zZzZzZzZz goodnight.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:20 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Ok I may go try and have sex with my girl too but I'll probably just fall asleep so type you all tomorrow.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:22 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hey yall just finished the rest of that blunt i dont need to pay pal **** im stoned off some redneck dro
Old 03-01-2009, 09:26 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

Originally Posted by jrider
yes...now explain
Explain what? Why I am in the hospital?

yep for sure btw plz dont shoot me
LOL I won't! I am too nice to just shoot someone for the heck of it. My husband is the trigger happy one. I would shoot someone out of self defense, but that's about it. :P
Old 03-01-2009, 09:27 PM

time for zZzZzZzZz goodnight.
Happy REM!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:27 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i got 30 min for one chic to get off work and in a hr i get to pick from 3 that are tdf ill post pix if i go lol
Old 03-01-2009, 09:28 PM

I am waiting on my nurse to find my syringe pump so she can give me my IV antiniotics. One of the nurses from earlier borrowed it this afternoon and took it to another room. My current nurse is trying to find it.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:28 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yea what you in for i just got out recently was in car accident messed my knee up
Old 03-01-2009, 09:31 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

yea what you in for i just got out recently was in car accident messed my knee up
Hey, me too!

<--- see avatar
Old 03-01-2009, 09:32 PM

Mine is just for being sick. I have been sick for a while with various things like sinuses, allergies, horrible ear infection, etc. I really haven't been responding well to oral antibiotics. I got so bad, the doctor admitted me and ran a bunch of tests. It seems that in amidst all of the other, I have developed a nasty case of mastoiditis which can be very bad if not treated properly. It can move into your brain, etc. In addition to that, my IgG levels are low. IgG is basically the antibody your body produces to fight things off. They have been pumping me full of a couple of different types of IV antibiotics and gave me an IgG IV to boost my immune system.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:34 PM

Sorry to hear abou that. I am glad you made it out ok, otherwise, tho!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
Hey, me too!

<--- see avatar
Is your knee feeling any better these days?
Old 03-01-2009, 09:35 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Hey, me too!

<--- see avatar
yea they didnt give me a brace like that i got a compression with side bars for stabilization
Old 03-01-2009, 09:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
Sorry to hear abou that. I am glad you made it out ok, otherwise, tho!

Is your knee feeling any better these days?
Overall, yes, but I still have bad days. I'm in my brace for 2 more months (6 months total). I'm having an issue with my kneecap... its not healing in the right direction... so I have to wear medical tape daily along with my ace bandage and knee brace. I'm quite the sight to see somedays. but I'm getting there I can actually walk up stairs now!

I'm sorry to hear about your illness, too! have you been missing alot of work because of it?
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 PM
StuntUSA MOD

yea they didnt give me a brace like that i got a compression with side bars for stabilization
mine has the side bars stuff too, so you can lock the brace if you want so you can only bend your knee so far. I think the brace depends on your insurance company and on your injury.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:42 PM

Overall, yes, but I still have bad days. I'm in my brace for 2 more months (6 months total). I'm having an issue with my kneecap... its not healing in the right direction... so I have to wear medical tape daily along with my ace bandage and knee brace. I'm quite the sight to see somedays. but I'm getting there I can actually walk up stairs now!

I'm sorry to hear about your illness, too! have you been missing alot of work because of it?
Dang. I am sorry to hear you are still having a lot of trouble with it.

I missed one day prior to being put in the hospital. The day I was admitted was night two that I missed. Right now, I am not missing work because it's my normal scheduled week off!! I am not sure when I am getting out. I am thinking first to mid week, but I already told them I won't be there this week at all. I didn't care when I got out. I am not going to go back to work and push myself and be back in this place again!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:46 PM
King of fukin up bikes

wtf where did the wheelie go see thats why your not "all this" WHEELIE
Old 03-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

wtf where did the wheelie go see thats why your not "all this" WHEELIE
Sorry Gf just got home .... had to show her the new truck and
have a

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!