Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jrider
wheelie roll me a blunt and mail it here
I don't have any stamps...
Old 03-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Aww did you do this just for me?
no, for everybody
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

ashhahaahhahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahaaahahahahh a

btw that will be new banner at susa
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
it sounds like a *****
lol.... i make bomb *** vegetables. i bake them! they taste so yummy.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** that - i hate the snow already. once im rich ima live somewhere warm for 6 months out of the year and then back in ny for the summer If I snowboarded or skied and lived by the mountains, im sure id be happy about the snow.
I do ski and snowboard but since its so hard to get to a mountain from here, **** it
Old 03-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
You drove too fast in the weather conditions and crashed your truck on your last leg. Your truck is now at 9.7% condition.

they wanted me to go 45 in an 80. i'll take a 90% probability of crashing
Name:  Landie.gif
Views: 2
Size:  13.3 KB
Old 03-01-2009, 08:21 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous

i meant one for you and her to share
Old 03-01-2009, 08:21 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
y o
Wheelies tonight?
Old 03-01-2009, 08:22 PM
bp chaser

Well then like Mike said you should.
+1

at least TRY to be useful somehow
Old 03-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Administrators

Wheelies tonight?
You guys are coming over....
Old 03-01-2009, 08:23 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Damn had to go through 4 old omr subcage threads to get to the new one been awhile since I came on but to all nice to see ya all again
Old 03-01-2009, 08:24 PM
bp chaser

I don't think I could sleep with some one that irked me.
i used to hate my ex wife, and that wasnt nearly enough to keep me out of her pants. man, i remember every single night, i couldnt wait to **** and then take her home asap
Old 03-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Damn had to go through 4 old omr subcage threads to get to the new one been awhile since I came on but to all nice to see ya all again
WHy didn't you just go to the new posts and see this one
at the top of the list...

Anywho... where ya been mang???
Old 03-01-2009, 08:25 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hahahaha my mom said to eat something cause i havent ate anything yet i said no hung up went rolled up and smoked half now i feel ready to bring on the jack again pat and my homie ryan who drove told me i was fucked up last night and evidently i went to whataburger but dont remember i was baked from the time my feet hit the floor yesterdays till i passed out<<<<<<< <is "all this"
Old 03-01-2009, 08:26 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Old 03-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Administrators

i used to hate my ex wife, and that wasnt nearly enough to keep me out of her pants. man, i remember every single night, i couldnt wait to **** and then take her home asap
I had an ex like that once...
Old 03-01-2009, 08:28 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hey im gonna change my name to stoppie so we can have wheeli stoppie oh and you cant forget the what head?????
Old 03-01-2009, 08:29 PM

edit it before becky see that
Old 03-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by jrider
hey im gonna change my name to stoppie so we can have wheeli stoppie oh and you cant forget the what head?????

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!