Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 06:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-01-2009, 06:29 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
maybe.. btw now it works fine
ok, i just tried something new in the mod area too so i hope it worked lol
Old 03-01-2009, 06:30 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Eh thats an in between thing. Some of the things she cooks, she cooks well. But what usually happens is nothing ever tastes the same. After the first time or two of cooking something she'll stop looking at the recipe and then it becomes chicken surprise or pasta surprise or whatever food it is surprise
Hey at least it's free.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:31 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I need to go get a beer somewhere.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word, same here. I got no problem drivin there but Im on probation still and just cant get in trouble if I go there lol. At least if I get in trouble here I didnt leave the state Anyone know anything about getting probation terms reduced? Ive been on it for 2.5 years and got another 2.5 years to go. Would they cut it short for good behavior

Besides that, we'll work it out once it warms up to the 50's.
im in the same boat buddy... 9 months of being a good little boy lol...

we're workin on a new top secret compound down here
Old 03-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

You have completed your route to Perth on time. You collected $9,303.76 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $4,651.88 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $4,651.88. Your driver rating is now 109.34. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:34 PM

Word, same here. I got no problem drivin there but Im on probation still and just cant get in trouble if I go there lol. At least if I get in trouble here I didnt leave the state Anyone know anything about getting probation terms reduced? Ive been on it for 2.5 years and got another 2.5 years to go. Would they cut it short for good behavior

Besides that, we'll work it out once it warms up to the 50's.
Can't you ask permission to leave the state?
Old 03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

time 4 dinner soon
Old 03-01-2009, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
You have completed your route to Perth on time. You collected $9,303.76 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $4,651.88 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $4,651.88. Your driver rating is now 109.34. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Go Wheelie
Old 03-01-2009, 06:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Hey at least it's free.
Word the **** up lol. Nothing beats free stuff

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
im in the same boat buddy... 9 months of being a good little boy lol...

we're workin on a new top secret compound down here
Yeah I gotta find out if I can get my probation reduced. I dont wanna have to worry about this **** for another 2.5 years

Anyway, I'll be back later. We'll work it out SS
Old 03-01-2009, 06:36 PM
NealFoReal

Can't you ask permission to leave the state?
Now I can, yeah. The first year I wasnt allowed to leave the state.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:36 PM

Oh wait that was Neals truck.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:37 PM
NealFoReal

Now I can, yeah. The first year I wasnt allowed to leave the state.
But its a pain in the *** from what I remember reading in the class I had to attend when I started. You gotta supply a whole shitload if info and prove where youre going and have receipts or some bs like that. I dont remember tho coz its been a while but I wanna just try to get off early for good behavior lol.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

going riding braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
NealFoReal

Oh wait that was Neals truck.
Im stackin chips and I dont even drive no mo'
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wheelies new/used POS
92 Ranger with a 8" skyjacker lift

But its a pain in the *** from what I remember reading in the class I had to attend when I started. You gotta supply a whole shitload if info and prove where youre going and have receipts or some bs like that. I dont remember tho coz its been a while but I wanna just try to get off early for good behavior lol.

How cool are you with your PO?
Old 03-01-2009, 06:39 PM

Did you buy that thing wheelie? How much did you pick that thing up for?
Administrators

Im stackin chips and I dont even drive no mo'
Your gettin taken on your Franchise Payments....
StuntUSA MOD

Wheelies new/used POS
92 Ranger with a 8" skyjacker lift

reminds me of my uncle's truck. we use it in the mountains in ny. my family owns a house up there.. 219 acres, its beautiful. we take his truck out riding in the woods all the time.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!