Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 10:18 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
oh man thats rough

you learn from these things and judging by the phone vid she had a way better techneic than she had ever shown me
Old 02-28-2009, 10:19 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
i found a video on her phone..... she was sucking surfie's **** in the back of some car ........ that hurt quiet abit.............. and when i asked her who it was she said"it my other boyfriend"

ive only had 2 chicks in my life

first one was at 14 that lasted almost 4 and a bit years and my second one has been 4 now
did you punched her?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:20 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
gotta make food for the little tikes. be back in a bit.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:20 AM

and judging by the phone vid she had a way better techneic than she had ever shown me
Old 02-28-2009, 10:21 AM

and phill what did you told her when you saw it?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:22 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I need to go shower and start my day. adios.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I need to go shower and start my day. adios.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:39 AM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-28-2009, 10:40 AM

site is so ******* dead today...
Old 02-28-2009, 10:43 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i found a video on her phone..... she was sucking surfie's **** in the back of some car ........ that hurt quiet abit.............. and when i asked her who it was she said"it my other boyfriend"

ive only had 2 chicks in my life
oh man, sorry to hear that. i hope she caught herpes, stupid bitch.
Originally Posted by Juca
did you punched her?
i dont believe in hittin a bitch but damn, she deserves an uppercut to the womb for that ****
Old 02-28-2009, 10:44 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

okay, gotta do all kinda **** today. i'll be on and off, my peeps. peace
Old 02-28-2009, 10:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

did you punched her?
i wouldnt punch her, but naked pictures of her would be everywhere she went for a few weeks
Old 02-28-2009, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by trachito
i hope she caught herpes, stupid bitch.
+1
Old 02-28-2009, 10:49 AM
See you there

OneWheelLoser is a decent person

Sorry to hear about all that man. Im in the army dude. Im in iraq right now but if you want I'll take her out when I get home. haha
Old 02-28-2009, 10:50 AM

i wouldnt punch her, but naked pictures of her would be everywhere she went for a few weeks
i would take a walk with her to the central square,and then pull a knife and cut her clothes,so she is naked at central square + she must go in a bus or walk to came home,and shes naked.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by OneWheelLoser
Sorry to hear about all that man. Im in the army dude. Im in iraq right now but if you want I'll take her out when I get home. haha
in iraq? is good down there,last year my father have been in iraq
Old 02-28-2009, 11:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OneWheelLoser
he lives pretty far away
Old 02-28-2009, 11:14 AM
bp chaser

i would take a walk with her to the central square,and then pull a knife and cut her clothes,so she is naked at central square + she must go in a bus or walk to came home,and shes naked.
You would get arrested and go to jail for doing that to a girl here. I dont know how it is in Australia, but it really does sound like a good idea.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:18 AM

You would get arrested and go to jail for doing that to a girl here. I dont know how it is in Australia, but it really does sound like a good idea.
why?? you didnt even hit her... i know that she can sue you but...
Old 02-28-2009, 11:20 AM

i'm going to the shopping center with my boys,see ya later.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!