Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:49 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-28-2009, 09:50 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I need a man like that. I'm thinking they all spontaneously combusted over here
if you are hot i can come over and treat you like **** , then get bored of you in a year and leave you ?

Old 02-28-2009, 09:51 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
what?? i can't help being the way i am. besides, women do it all the time. its about time we turn the ******* tables on their ***.

and yeah, i do believe that. and no, i dont think i'll ever find someone to satisfy what i crave. if i settle down, then i'll prolly have to settle.
you hate women like I hate men
Old 02-28-2009, 09:51 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

i've faked orgasms and all.
hahahahaha wtf

hahahahahah
Old 02-28-2009, 09:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I woulda beat his *** lol. Whats funny about that is Im not even joking. He wouldve left the room crying.

Ill be back
it was alex

and she does that **** because she knows im too tired to beat her *** that early in the morning
Old 02-28-2009, 09:53 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
if you are hot i can come over and treat you like **** , then get bored of you in a year and leave you ?

you make it sound so desirable
Old 02-28-2009, 09:56 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i dont hate women. that would make me gay

hahahahaha wtf

hahahahahah
it takes me a while to get mine and they werent gonna be able to keep going but they wanted to until i got mine. it wasnt gonna happen though, so i faked it.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:56 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

you make it sound so desirable
well its the way those guys are

im a longterm guy...... all my relations ships have been over 5 years

my first gf left me for some surfie dude ......you wanna hear how i found out that she was cheating on me?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:01 AM
StuntUSA MOD

my first gf left me for some surfie dude ......you wanna hear how i found out that she was cheating on me?
holy ****. 5 years?! you are the same age as me. thats forever, lol.

how??
Old 02-28-2009, 10:02 AM
StuntUSA MOD

i dont hate women. that would make me gay

it takes me a while to get mine and they werent gonna be able to keep going but they wanted to until i got mine. it wasnt gonna happen though, so i faked it.
I dont mean it like that, I'm saying you have the same hateful attitude as me. thats not good, lol.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:06 AM

i do.

I dont mean it like that, I'm saying you have the same hateful attitude as me. thats not good, lol.
eh. idont care. i'm perfectly fine
Old 02-28-2009, 10:06 AM

gotta make food for the little tikes. be back in a bit.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:07 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

holy ****. 5 years?! you are the same age as me. thats forever, lol.

how??
i found a video on her phone..... she was sucking surfie's **** in the back of some car ........ that hurt quiet abit.............. and when i asked her who it was she said"it my other boyfriend"

ive only had 2 chicks in my life

first one was at 14 that lasted almost 4 and a bit years and my second one has been 4 now
Old 02-28-2009, 10:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I strongly dislike women in general They annoy me
Old 02-28-2009, 10:12 AM
StuntUSA MOD

i found a video on her phone..... she was sucking surfie's **** in the back of some car ........ that hurt quiet abit.............. and when i asked her who it was she said"it my other boyfriend"

ive only had 2 chicks in my life

first one was at 14 that lasted almost 4 and a bit years and my second one has been 4 now
damn. thats a low blow. I'm sorry.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:12 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by MikeM
I strongly dislike women in general They annoy me
and I strongly dislike men in general , they annoy me!
Old 02-28-2009, 10:13 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

damn. thats a low blow. I'm sorry.
i noticed when she started to do it...............she went all quiet and we hardly ever went out and stuff
Old 02-28-2009, 10:14 AM
StuntUSA MOD

gotta make food for the little tikes. be back in a bit.
adios cheeeeeeeeeeeeettttttto
Old 02-28-2009, 10:16 AM
bp chaser

oh man thats rough
Old 02-28-2009, 10:17 AM
StuntUSA MOD

i noticed when she started to do it...............she went all quiet and we hardly ever went out and stuff
that is usually a good sign of bad things coming. I learned that the hard way too.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!