Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:31 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
Have you ever dated/known a bitch that wasnt crazy?

The ones that have no signs of craziness are the ones that will kill your cat for no reason.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:32 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Have you ever dated/known a bitch that wasnt crazy?

The ones that have no signs of craziness are the ones that will kill your cat for no reason. I'll take the crazy ones because at least you know what youre getting into.
Amen, blood. ALL women have potential to be crazy if they love you. it's a thin line between love and insanity.
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
being the **** buddy while other guys spent money on them and had to wait also fucked with my head though.
and getting my heart ripped out, stomped on and shreaded to pieces has fucked with my head, too.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You should go to meetings
or the midwest
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
see!! it goes both ways. is he single?
he was when he said it

now hes going out with the office ****
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-28-2009, 09:33 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
he was when he said it

figures!
Old 02-28-2009, 09:35 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

figures!
but i dont see it lasting very long

hes the typr of person whos long term relationships are a year long
Old 02-28-2009, 09:36 AM
StuntUSA MOD

well, if she gave her **** buddy a 3some and not me, i'd feel she's not giving me her all.

and like i said, she can give me her best, if it doesn't please me then she's not gonna keep me. no pressure on any girls i date though
sometimes a threesome is a once in a lifetime thing for a woman. she did it once, may or may not have liked it, and doesnt feel the need/want/desire to do it again. what is your opinion on that, if you are the new guy in her life?

. you are so hard to please.
me and you would never work out together

Last edited by Miss Chievous; 02-28-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-28-2009, 09:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. All I wanna do is sleep late one day This work **** is ****** up my sleepin schedule
kids are worse Little brat knocked on my door at 7:40 this morning JUST TO wake us up.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
you woke up at 9 am?
Exactly Im used to sleeping to 1, 2, 3pm on the weekends and I cant do that anymore Eh anyway, off to get a haircut. Mike I'll hit you up when Im done coz I should be ready to ride early
Old 02-28-2009, 09:38 AM
bp chaser

hello from the land down under.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

kids are worse Little brat knocked on my door at 7:40 this morning JUST TO wake us up.
I woulda beat his *** lol. Whats funny about that is Im not even joking. He wouldve left the room crying.

Ill be back
Old 02-28-2009, 09:39 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Amen, blood. ALL women have potential to be crazy if they love you. it's a thin line between love and insanity.
true
Old 02-28-2009, 09:40 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

and getting my heart ripped out, stomped on and shreaded to pieces has fucked with my head, too.
whats ur point? j/k
or the midwest
huh?
he was when he said it

hahahaha!!! get some!!!!

sometimes a threesome is a once in a lifetime thing for a woman. she did it once, may or may not have liked it, and doesnt feel the need/want/desire to do it again. what is your opinion on that, if you are the new guy in her life?

. you are so mad to please.
me and you would never work out together
i see what ur saying with a once in a lifetime thing.

and yes, i am hard to please in the bedroom. i have girls thinking they're pleasing me all the time and really something is lacking. i just never tell them cuz i dont wanna hurt their feelings. i've faked orgasms and all.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:40 AM
StuntUSA MOD

but i dont see it lasting very long

hes the typr of person whos long term relationships are a year long
I need a man like that. I'm thinking they all spontaneously combusted over here
Old 02-28-2009, 09:42 AM

i went to sleep at 4 this morning. kids woke me up at 6. been up since.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:42 AM
StuntUSA MOD

whats ur point? j/k

and yes, i am hard to please in the bedroom. i have girls thinking they're pleasing me all the time and really something is lacking. i just never tell them cuz i dont wanna hurt their feelings. i've faked orgasms and all.
Jackass!

don't you think you are too hard to please? like no one will ever match your desires?!
Old 02-28-2009, 09:48 AM

Jackass!

don't you think you are too hard to please? like no one will ever match your desires?!
what?? i can't help being the way i am. besides, women do it all the time. its about time we turn the ******* tables on their ***.

and yeah, i do believe that. and no, i dont think i'll ever find someone to satisfy what i crave. if i settle down, then i'll prolly have to settle.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:49 AM

uno mas

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!