Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 03:44 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JackMan
when you get tired of kids that aren't yours, you can give them back
amen

I want my own but not for a long long time
Old 03-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

MY son will be 14 in may and my daughter just turned 11 in Feb. and My
Non Biological Daughter will be 15 in Aug...
Old 03-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-18-2009, 03:46 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
My Kids are Very well behaved.. when We go to the store they usually
stay by me and are very good and alot of the times they see other kids
misbehaving or acting bad and they Look at me and say..."Im glad we
don't act like that...

Last edited by Juca; 03-18-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:47 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

My Kids are Very well behaved.. when We go to the store they usually
stay by me and are very good and alot of the times they see other kids
misbehaving or acting bad and they Look at me and say..."Im glad we
don't act like that...
It's good to see that not all kids are raisin hell. I see kids disrespecting parents and being bad, and I ask my mom if I acted like that when I was little and she says no. My parents did a pretty good job of putting a stop to the bad behavior right away My dad was never afraid, in public, to slap the back of my head to remind me to quick ****** around
Old 03-18-2009, 03:47 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

MY son will be 14 in may and my daughter just turned 11 in Feb. and My
Non Biological Daughter will be 15 in Aug...
that looks like a nice family.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Juca
they are your kids,you are their biological father or?

My Boy and my 11 yr old daughter Are Mine.... and my 15yr old daughter
is with the same mother with my daughter... I had my son from a previous
relationship and she had the 15yr old from a previous relationship...
But I raised her since she was 9mo. and only knows me as her dad..
Old 03-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by JackMan
It's good to see that not all kids are raisin hell. I see kids disrespecting parents and being bad, and I ask my mom if I acted like that when I was little and she says no. My parents did a pretty good job of putting a stop to the bad behavior right away My dad was never afraid, in public, to slap the back of my head to remind me to quick ****** around
+1

I just watched nanny 911 and could NOT even Imagine having hellyans
like that... My parents never hesatated to give a good swift kick or a
slap..
Old 03-18-2009, 03:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-subcages.html

please let the old thread die
Old 03-18-2009, 03:55 PM

My Boy and my 11 yr old daughter Are Mine.... and my 15yr old daughter
is with the same mother with my daughter... I had my son from a previous
relationship and she had the 15yr old from a previous relationship...
But I raised her since she was 9mo. and only knows me as her dad..
wtf where you found it?? i edited it cuz i saw that you already posted it. i dont know why but i didnt pictured you like a father
Old 03-18-2009, 03:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 04:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I had to do it at least once lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:02 PM
also known as OMR

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 04:10 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
do you still have your huskey?
Yeah we didn't get rid of him we put him on Prozac
Old 03-18-2009, 04:11 PM
also known as OMR

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2009, 12:44 AM
FULL TIME SQUID

LOOGIE STEP IT UP is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cworley
i don't know, but they are over advertising, makes me hate the product, like that ******* head on comercial.
sorry to pull this thread off topic but i just caught the fact that my name was all up in it sortof speak...so just to clear things up im "loogie" with Step It Up(a small crew of nor cal stunters)not to be confused with Servin It Up(i know its a word off of being the same)but we were established in 2003 and never heard or saw servin it up or tried to copy them or anything like that,and i have NO ties to Impaktech or Son Dooby im just one of his customers that bought stunt parts for my k6 gixxers and related my opinions in my posts...my intentions were just to help fellow gix stunters out from my own experiences not to "over advertise"for Impaktech......and as far as me buying OMR subcages,then using them to jig off of and then sell is just silly..i bought one for a 03 r6 for my buddies bike,one for my 04 gix then resold when i put to stock to sell,and one for my buddies f4i that he still has on his bike....personally i like folding peg subcages but dont like rocking stock pegs...the hot ticket in my opinion is an OMR with ESD pegs but that setup is like $250 all said and done...anyways,just wanted to clear things up with cworley and old man roger....PS OMR,if you made a k6 gix subcage i would have bought one and was my first pick
Old 03-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!

post it in the new thread