Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

You have completed your route to Albury on time. You collected $1,316.75 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $197.51 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $1,119.24. Your driver rating is now 18.67. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:21 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you got the 07 volvo, not the 98
Old 02-28-2009, 01:23 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
neals truck?
Yup...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:23 AM
Administrators

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-28-2009, 01:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
You have completed your route to Albury on time. You collected $1,316.75 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $197.51 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $1,119.24. Your driver rating is now 18.67. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
2 weeks til the triple
Old 02-28-2009, 01:24 AM
bp chaser

zuki and niner arent driving while hes on vacation, that kinda sucks
Old 02-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Administrators

30 Day Route Earnings: $199,819

Godammit Wheelie. im 180 dollars short
I don't want to hear it...

30 Day Route Earnings: $76,478

and I had to drop back to the Mack truck...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:26 AM
bp chaser

i think i might remember niners password but im not sure
Old 02-28-2009, 01:27 AM
Administrators

you got the 07 volvo, not the 98
I just bought the truck.. no opt. for the 98...
bp chaser

shoulda taken out a loan
Administrators

2 weeks til the triple
I don't think I will have the $$$ to get it tho...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Administrators

shoulda taken out a loan
I have 3K already...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:28 AM
bp chaser

I just bought the truck.. no opt. for the 98...
it costs 85,500

you had to take money outta the bank
Old 02-28-2009, 01:29 AM
Administrators

We should all pass around our sign in to people who
are runnin...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Administrators

it costs 85,500

you had to take money outta the bank
THey won't give me anymore...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:30 AM
bp chaser

also, you should go with the cheapest truck that will get the job done right.

if you have the lowboy endorsement that means the 08 volvo. if you dont, then you can get a much cheaper truck. At your endorsement level, you should buy a 20k truck and some tires for it, just enough to get you up to 90 mph
Old 02-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Administrators

BRB....
Old 02-28-2009, 01:34 AM
bp chaser

Wheelie check out the 00 Pete on this page

http://www.trukz.com/trucks_lot.asp?offset=30

This is a secret truck. It starts at 87% instead of 93% like the rest of the trucks in its class. When you buy tires and repair it up to 100% it becomes worth almost exactly what you bought it for. You lose $350 for renting the tires for one day, and $250 for renting that truck for one day. $600 total, thats equivalent to the tank of fuel you get to use for free.

If you have anything less than the lowboy, this is the truck to use if you fly.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:47 AM
Administrators

Wheelie check out the 00 Pete on this page

http://www.trukz.com/trucks_lot.asp?offset=30

This is a secret truck. It starts at 87% instead of 93% like the rest of the trucks in its class. When you buy tires and repair it up to 100% it becomes worth almost exactly what you bought it for. You lose $350 for renting the tires for one day, and $250 for renting that truck for one day. $600 total, thats equivalent to the tank of fuel you get to use for free.

If you have anything less than the lowboy, this is the truck to use if you fly.
I love that truck when I had it...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:52 AM
bp chaser

im off to bed

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!