Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 05:59 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

You have completed your route to Horsham on time. You collected $369.77 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $7.40 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $362.37. Your driver rating is now 1.73. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:02 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-18-2009, 06:26 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

aaaaaand im out bbl
Old 03-18-2009, 06:27 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
hey ross, hows work?
almost over!!! half hour to go!

gotta make it look like i did work last night
Old 03-18-2009, 07:01 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
good grammar for a wasted guy
I double triple checked before I posted.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:04 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
damn... I didn't check into it but are they getting Contracts and
making $$$???
well theyre working for 1.99 base all the time
Old 03-18-2009, 07:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Man our contract management team was hitting the ****** pipe last night
Old 03-18-2009, 07:06 AM
bp chaser

Congratulations! Your driver reached a Destinations Achievement of Knows The Shortcuts
Old 03-18-2009, 07:10 AM
StuntUSA MOD

You have completed your route to Albury on time. You collected $296.14 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $5.92 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $290.22. Your driver rating is now 1.32. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:12 AM
bp chaser

Actually, their bidding wasnt so bad.

They got an awesom paying contract with no perm supply, and a shitty paying small contract with a perm supply.

If gems has a supply after tonight, we'll finish it for sure. If not, we got a backup to work on for a few days
Old 03-18-2009, 07:16 AM
StuntUSA MOD

time for work, adios.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:18 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Hauling 50,000 pounds of Gems from Broome to Cairns will earn your driver $3.04 per mile, a total of $5662.14 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:20 AM

Can we buy a terminal in Broome so we can repair buy bigger fuel tanks and refuel for free?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:21 AM

Man our contract management team was hitting the ****** pipe last night
**** yeah they were
Old 03-18-2009, 07:21 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Can we buy a terminal in Broome so we can repair buy bigger fuel tanks and refuel for free?
ive been thinking about that. im also switching preferred cargo to gems in a minute
Old 03-18-2009, 07:24 AM
bp chaser

Tom - Youre in charge of the bulletin this morning, if you hadnt guessed. Make sure you note that gems leaves broome tonight and people who dont fly wont make it there in time.

Amy - ready to fly?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:26 AM

ive been thinking about that. im also switching preferred cargo to gems in a minute
I wish I would have known that before I started my route lol oh well
Old 03-18-2009, 07:26 AM
bp chaser

Hauling 61,000 pounds of Gems from Broome to Cairns will earn your driver $3.88 per mile, a total of $7225.11 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:27 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I wish I would have known that before I started my route lol oh well
too late to cancel?
its only 5%, having the terminal at the destination is more important
Old 03-18-2009, 07:28 AM
bp chaser

its only 1800 miles, you can possibly do it on one tank

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!