Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 09:00 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
gems .
cuz the distance is short ?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:02 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

i like jewels
Old 03-17-2009, 09:31 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I can't do that **** man, if I know a chick has a man I stay right away.
i could care less as long as i get mines and they leave afterwards
Originally Posted by PLAYA-P

Originally Posted by Juca
i watched some serial about the elephants,and there is one footage with death shooted elephand on the ground,and the baby elephant which trying to wake up he's death mother. so sad...
jesus, thats depressing. what is it with u and morbid ****, juca???

Originally Posted by MikeM
do you want women to take a **** on your chest?
i'm not into the **** ur into, miguel

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
but you have three kids!! how is that an insult? that means you are a good father.
of course i'm a good father. i just hate the husband part, lol. thats not rewarding to me. not one bit.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:38 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito

jesus, thats depressing. what is it with u and morbid ****, juca???

nothing and yep that is depressing and sad i saw it an national geographic wild.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:40 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Gasoline
Rockhampton - Queensland - Australia
553 (Approx. 28 Loads)
3/18/2009 - 3/25/2009
$1.05
HomeBoys Trucking
1 supply, perm, 2200 miles. price already sacked, id be willing to go 1 cent lower just to **** them

LET THE VOTING BEGIN
I say ^^^

And no to gems they will prob. disappear in 2 days like the glass did
Old 03-17-2009, 09:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 PM

VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoMMMMMMMMMMMMM

+ RARARARARARARARARAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRAARA =
Old 03-17-2009, 09:51 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

^^kinda look jewish in that pic
Old 03-17-2009, 09:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I say ^^^

And no to gems they will prob. disappear in 2 days like the glass did
+1 on the gems. im on the fence about the other 2 contracts tho. its either make a lot of money and fail, or make a little money and pass
Old 03-17-2009, 09:53 PM
bp chaser

^^kinda look jewish in that pic
I do look jewish
Old 03-17-2009, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
nothing and yep that is depressing and sad i saw it an national geographic wild.
once i saw one of a baby elephant that had been abandoned and no other herds would adopt him. he didnt even know how to feed himself or drink, he was so young. he had a nervous breakdown and in the evening the jackals attacked him and ate him. very sad. i was depressed for days after seeing that ****, and it was YEARS ago.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:55 PM

I do look jewish
are u? i was going off the nose, lol
Old 03-17-2009, 09:55 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'll put $100 down that says its Neils bike laying on the ground in the background....lol
Old 03-17-2009, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I'll put $100 down that says its Neils bike laying on the ground in the background....lol
i doubt anyone will bet u considering he said that was his bike laying on the ground earlier today
Old 03-17-2009, 09:57 PM
bp chaser

are u? i was going off the nose, lol
no, i broke my nose when i was a kid and it grew like that
Old 03-17-2009, 09:58 PM
bp chaser

scoot, tom, and zuki vote to go for the big contract
Old 03-17-2009, 09:59 PM

Name:  IMG00017-20090315-1414.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  54.7 KB

once i saw one of a baby elephant that had been abandoned and no other herds would adopt him. he didnt even know how to feed himself or drink, he was so young. he had a nervous breakdown and in the evening the jackals attacked him and ate him. very sad. i was depressed for days after seeing that ****, and it was YEARS ago.
where you saw it in the usa???

i doubt anyone will bet u considering he said that was his bike laying on the ground earlier today
I did not see that...
Old 03-17-2009, 10:00 PM

ha ha. i rented Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. damn, this brings back memories.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!