Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 04:54 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zuki750
So you have no data to backup the **** you've been spewing?
Well he is the same man who admitted to making up #'s for a report he was doing for work a few hours ago
Old 03-17-2009, 04:55 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<< ....
Old 03-17-2009, 04:56 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

So you have no data to backup the **** you've been spewing?
not in front of me, but if i find it i'll post it. why is it so many people are against japanese trucks anyway? they don't have bad reps at all but people just hate them. i think it's because they believe in the "Buy American" bs... when many of the parts in those trucks are outsourced. a friend of mine was an engineer at a factory in mexico where they made parts for the F150
Old 03-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
he's a broke *** high school drop out who makes as much as a slave child in india. he needs a smart buy. my old Taco's hauled a broke down ford mustang on the highway for 4 hours straight with no problem. it'll do the job and live longer.
i dropped out of highschool? i graduated with like a 2.9 gpa lol..
Old 03-17-2009, 04:58 PM

I knew a guy once who had a BMW and that car got a flat tire once a week for months....And it ran out of gas all the time too...

All BMW must have small gas tanks and shitty tires....

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Well he is the same man who admitted to making up #'s for a report he was doing for work a few hours ago
not making them up. just have to use different data until it is within given parameters. and if none of the calculations come up, then i gotta use a default parameter. it sucks. i hate this field cuz it's not as exact as other fields of engineering. its a god damn guessing game.
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

not in front of me, but if i find it i'll post it. why is it so many people are against japanese trucks anyway? they don't have bad reps at all but people just hate them. i think it's because they believe in the "Buy American" bs... when many of the parts in those trucks are outsourced. a friend of mine was an engineer at a factory in mexico where they made parts for the F150
I never said I had anything against them besides the fact that they are over priced and they only came out with a real full-size truck within the last couple years. Oh, and Titans are gas hogs.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
i dropped out of highschool? i graduated with like a 2.9 gpa lol..
ur proud of that?? j/k

it was the mechanic school that u quit then?
Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I knew a guy once who had a BMW and that car got a flat tire once a week for months....And it ran out of gas all the time too...

All BMW must have small gas tanks and shitty tires....
Bimmers have a horrible reputation. i remember reading in a yahoo article that a brand new M series BMW was more likely to have more problems than an 8 year old Lexus within 3 years.

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I never said I had anything against them besides the fact that they are over priced and they only came out with a real full-size truck within the last couple years. Oh, and Titans are gas hogs.
I drove a Titan to Wisconsin and back and it wasn't THAT bad

4 door Titan with 2 bikes in the back, enough spare parts to build another bike, and 3 people in the truck.
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
i graduated with like a 2.9 gpa lol..
is that good?
Old 03-17-2009, 05:02 PM

i know that, which is why i wouldnt recommend that to Bray. he should just get a 4 banger even, considering his budget.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

ur proud of that?? j/k

Bimmers have a horrible reputation. i remember reading in a yahoo article that a brand new M series BMW was more likely to have more problems than an 8 year old Lexus within 3 years.
lol i aint proud of that... but i certainly wasnt close to last at my school lol... ya i dropped out of MMI...(Thank God)
Old 03-17-2009, 05:03 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nags
I drove a Titan to Wisconsin and back and it wasn't THAT bad

4 door Titan with 2 bikes in the back, enough spare parts to build another bike, and 3 people in the truck.
What did you get for mileage? Speed has a lot to do with it too. How fast did you drive?

It's not horrible but they're definitely worse than the american trucks except the big hemi motor. I believe that is on par with the titan.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I like tacomas, but there are a long list of american trucks i like better. If I were buying an IFS pickup, non full size, a tacoma would be my second choice.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:04 PM

I'm out. I gotta go pick up my dog.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:05 PM

Talk to people who drive and work with trucks all the time and you won't find a bad rep. It's you city slickers who just assume since something's from Japan, it's better.
perhaps. but i know too many people with Am cars who have to fix them too often. I'll be honest, i hope that american workmanship has gotten better on these machines. cuz i do love the look of F series trucks, especially the Duty's. and being diesel, i'd get damn good mileage and have way more power than i'd need.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Juca
is that good?
3.0 is like a B avg...

2.9 aint **** to students who actually went to school.... i admit i wasnt an angel in highschool... my first report card was 3 F'S 1 D.... 45 days into highschool i had counselors telling my parents about the drop out program lol.. Thank God i actually changed that and graduated... when i was 13 and 14 i could care less about school
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ur proud of that?? j/k

VW/Audis are very problematic too. Eu car makers focus more on coolness than quality.

perhaps. but i know too many people with Am cars who have to fix them too often. I'll be honest, i hope that american workmanship has gotten better on these machines. cuz i do love the look of F series trucks, especially the Duty's. and being diesel, i'd get damn good mileage and have way more power than i'd need.
Ford's diesel has gone down hill since the 7.3L.

What did you get for mileage? Speed has a lot to do with it too. How fast did you drive?

It's not horrible but they're definitely worse than the american trucks except the big hemi motor. I believe that is on par with the titan.
man, from the research i did on Nissan's website a year ago, the damn thing guzzled nearly as much as a damn hummer

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!