Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 04:45 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
so this trukz game, im guessing that it is just time consuming at first till you get a faster moer efficient truck with more trailers. I have only done three trips and im already exahusted.
Once you get a truck that will go over the speed limit and haul more, you will rake in the $$$ faster than you can spend it... but untill then its tuff to get ahead
Old 03-17-2009, 04:45 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

great now if i could only make real money doin it. Im un employed in the real world and I am a truck driver online lol.... tease
damn, everyone's losing their job. i miss the 90's, the decade of cheap gas and employment.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:46 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
that thing is a piece of ****, especially the F-150. i'd also like to see that article cuz i've heard about other auto being the most sold in the country, like the Camry.
You're kidding yourself if you think the F150 is a piece of ****.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
For the 32nd year in a row, Ford's award-winning F-Series is America's best-selling truck with 2008 sales of 515,513. F-series outsold its nearest truck rival by more than 50,000 units.
In addition, for the 27th year in a row, F-Series is once again America's best-selling vehicle of any type -- car, crossover, SUV, truck or van.

And I hate me some fords
I see more dodge half tons than anything, but fords are definitely second around here

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

great now if i could only make real money doin it. Im un employed in the real world and I am a truck driver online lol.... tease
me too

Online trucking is my only job
Old 03-17-2009, 04:47 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750
In July and August of 2008 the F150 outsold the Tundra 3 to 1. I'll see if I can find any other info. The only ones the Tundra outsold were the Titan and Mark LT.
in louisiana? i can believe in the whole US, but it's still a piece of **** that breaks down a lot. at least everyone who i know who has one. yet they stand by them.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

so this trukz game, im guessing that it is just time consuming at first till you get a faster moer efficient truck with more trailers. I have only done three trips and im already exahusted.
you quickly fiind out that its not really a driving game, its a strategy game

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
I see more dodge half tons than anything, but fords are definitely second around here
Mostly Chevy/GMC up here. Chevy/GMC sells almost as many as Ford and sometimes more but they are counted as two different companies.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:48 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

in louisiana? i can believe in the whole US, but it's still a piece of **** that breaks down a lot. at least everyone who i know who has one. yet they stand by them.
Is there a reason you think Louisiana would be completely opposite the rest of the country?

You're kidding yourself if you think the F150 is a piece of ****.
nope. i know too many people that have problems with those things. i won't get one. i've had no issues with my Tacos except for a small factory recall that had no affect on the way it ran.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:49 PM

nope. i know too many people that have problems with those things. i won't get one. i've had no issues with my Tacos except for a small factory recall that had no affect on the way it ran.
What is a chronic problem with the F150?
Old 03-17-2009, 04:49 PM

Is there a reason you think Louisiana would be completely opposite the rest of the country?
**** if i know, thats just what i read somewhere a couple of years back.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM

that thing is a piece of ****, especially the F-150. i'd also like to see that article cuz i've heard about other auto being the most sold in the country, like the Camry.
I bet if you combine the GMC and Chevy truck sales it would pass up ford...

And once again I HATE ME SOME FORDS!!!!

But I have been hearing the f-shitys is the #1 seller for all my life so I googled "best selling light pickup" and all the stuff was ford...
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM

What is a chronic problem with the F150?
i dont have one. its my friends and associates who've told me their trucks have to be worked on. and my stepfather. i dont mess with them.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:51 PM
bp chaser

like in the 90s when it was true
Old 03-17-2009, 04:53 PM

like in the 90s when it was true
i can believe that. hey, if ford and all the other american companies establish a better rep then i'll buy them. but a bad rep takes a very long time to shake off, and i'm not gonna spend 10's of thousands just to find out. i'd rather stick with what i know works if i'm gonna invest that much into a machine that i rely on.

So you have no data to backup the **** you've been spewing?

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-17-2009, 04:54 PM

i can believe that. hey, if ford and all the other american companies establish a better rep then i'll buy them. but a bad rep takes a very long time to shake off, and i'm not gonna spend 10's of thousands just to find out. i'd rather stick with what i know works if i'm gonna invest that much into a machine that i rely on.
Talk to people who drive and work with trucks all the time and you won't find a bad rep. It's you city slickers who just assume since something's from Japan, it's better.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!