Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 02:19 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-17-2009, 02:21 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i'm eating raisins.

they give me gas.

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
right. thats what i was thinkin.
I was instructing snowboarding to a little kid on the weekends for $20 bucks an hour and those were my thoughts it's cheaper then lessons through the resort but still enough to be worth my time.
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i cant wait to retire... real ****
Old 03-17-2009, 02:22 PM

potato chips
Are fattening
Old 03-17-2009, 02:22 PM

i'm eating raisins.

they give me gas.
you're such a post editor
Old 03-17-2009, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
i cant wait to retire... real ****
Start putting away now.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:24 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Start putting away now.
HA!!!! like thats gonna happen. dude's spending all his money on a stuntbike.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:25 PM

you're such a post editor
i am
Old 03-17-2009, 02:25 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

bump.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:27 PM

hey juca. i'm bored but should be working.

i need a more hands on job. but then i'd never be able to postwhore.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Start putting away now.
i know right.... i need to just start saving money regardless anyway... after im done with my bike... i need to start lookin for a new truck ... my sport trac has 125k miles on.... i pray she can atleast make it to 150 or something
Old 03-17-2009, 02:28 PM

i know right.... i need to just start saving money regardless anyway... after im done with my bike... i need to start lookin for a new truck ... my sport trac has 125k miles on.... i pray she can atleast make it to 150 or something
If it's a stunt bike you're never going to be done with it.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:31 PM

if u had a toyota u'd be good for another 100k
a big +1 on that. u need an education that will get u a high paying job, bray. and u need to save that money, which i can tell u, u won't do cuz u will want more ****.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:33 PM
Certified

you know what i mean....
Old 03-17-2009, 02:34 PM

i really like this pic. i met a chic that had the exact same socks and i had her pose like this for for me.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nikki.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	222122  
Old 03-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Certified

if u had a toyota u'd be good for another 100k

a big +1 on that. u need an education that will get u a high paying job, bray. and u need to save that money, which i can tell u, u won't do cuz u will want more ****.
toyota tundras are sick. but wayyy tooo exspensive for me...

ya i know i need to go to school but i have no clue what for... and i dont feel like paying another $10,500 to find out i dont wanna do it anymore lol.... ima check out my local colleges and trade schools again... i havent really thought about school since i dropped out...
Old 03-17-2009, 02:35 PM

i really like this pic. i met a chic that had the exact same socks and i had her pose like this for for me.
I heart that pic too.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:36 PM

you know what i mean....
ur bike will forever be a money pit. something tells me ur gonna have it done and the very first night u stunt it, ur gonna put it out of commission
Old 03-17-2009, 02:38 PM

toyota tundras are sick. but wayyy tooo exspensive for me...

ya i know i need to go to school but i have no clue what for... and i dont feel like paying another $10,500 to find out i dont wanna do it anymore lol.... ima check out my local colleges and trade schools again... i havent really thought about school since i dropped out...
i'm a ******* engineer and the tundras are too expensive for me.

u may just have to choose something. out of pocket, i spend over 24k with my education and this isnt what i wanna do but hey, i gots bills to pay.

still thinking about that cougar and the blonde with the thick lips in Flaaahrida. man... i really passed up 2 good opportunities, lol

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!