Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 02:04 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-17-2009, 02:04 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You make us feel so special
you're not on the list of people i'd talk to
Old 03-17-2009, 02:05 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
you're not on the list of people i'd talk to
Wow thanks
Old 03-17-2009, 02:08 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Wow thanks
was j/k

i'm trying to think of how much to charge this guy for the work i've been doing on his Zuk. so far i've taken his rims and tires off so he can get the rims painted, gotta replace integrated mirrors for which i'll have to take off the front fairing to find the wires, put on 2 zuki decals, put on frame sliders, fairing spike bolts, and spike bar ends. i'm thinking $120

Last edited by Trachito; 03-17-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

omer wanted me to pretend i was Durty to scare dre while i was in west palm. it didnt work. he'd seen the post saying that i was gonna be there that night.
When i was down there, he told dre the same thing. When i rolled up to their spot, dre jetted off to the other side of the lot on his bicycle lol
Old 03-17-2009, 02:11 PM

i'm trying to think of how much to charge this guy for the work i've been doing on his Zuk. so far i've taken his rims and tires off so he can get the rims painted, gotta replace an integrated mirror, put on frame sliders, fairing spike bolts, and spike bar ends. i'm thinking $100
That's a generous price.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I don't get the whole point in that site, it's just a bunch of borderline homo **** written on random ****.
most of its dumb girl ****. some of its funny, and sometimes you'll see one that you can really relate to
Old 03-17-2009, 02:13 PM
bp chaser

was j/k

i'm trying to think of how much to charge this guy for the work i've been doing on his Zuk. so far i've taken his rims and tires off so he can get the rims painted, gotta replace integrated mirrors for which i'll have to take off the front fairing to find the wires, put on 2 zuki decals, put on frame sliders, fairing spike bolts, and spike bar ends. i'm thinking $120
charge him an extra 50 for being a squid

Originally Posted by MikeM
most of its dumb girl ****. some of its funny, and sometimes you'll see one that you can really relate to
right. but getting in their heads and letting them know that guys can relate to them some kinda way usually results in sex.... from my experience

Originally Posted by mikem
+1
Old 03-17-2009, 02:14 PM

That's a generous price.
too low u think? the dealer here charges 50 to change a tire so i charge 30, times 2 tires is $60. plus another 60 for all the little ****. the frame sliders just bolt on; don't have to cut. otherwise it would drive up the price a lot.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:15 PM

how much would u charge for all of that?
Old 03-17-2009, 02:16 PM

too low u think? the dealer here charges 50 to change a tire so i charge 30, times 2 tires is $60. plus another 60 for all the little ****. the frame sliders just bolt on; don't have to cut. otherwise it would drive up the price a lot.
I think it's fair enough for him not to go to the dealership and fair enough for you to make it worth your time.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:17 PM
bp chaser

how much would u charge for all of that?
170, becasue of the spikes
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

sup nukkas, so i think i got a good grasp on truks last night

plus i had to order $81 in parts, for which i'm charging him $100. afterall, i had to take the time to look for that ****.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:18 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
its fun when you get into it

chito wouldnt know

I think it's fair enough for him not to go to the dealership and fair enough for you to make it worth your time.
right. thats what i was thinkin.
170, becasue of the spikes
i just burst out a loud *** laugh then had to supress it. i know everyone heard me

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
Word start makin that money son.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:19 PM

its fun when you get into it

chito wouldnt know
chito don't wanna know. even when u guys just wanted us to sign up to have drivers on the roster i didnt go to that site just cuz of how u guys became so obsessed. ****, when u have to set ur alarm in the middle of the night for that ****, that's not good

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!