Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-17-2009, 12:44 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
I always feel bad for him. First, nobody ever gets his name right the first time, unless its explained to you. Then, everyone he meets thinks hes a ****, so he HAS to explain his religion. That must be annoying to go through in life.
LMAOOOOO
Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
But I was able to just buy the glass...it was about $10 for a silver $ size peice of ******* glass..WTF???
it does take a bit of work to make, i dont think they can just stamp those out with a machine
Old 03-17-2009, 01:09 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

it does take a bit of work to make, i dont think they can just stamp those out with a machine
Why the **** not??? its not like glass will brake if you hit it with somthing...lol

I was thinking more along the line that they also charge ya $2.50 for a fairing bolt......

Its all good I'm not upset by the price of it.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:11 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

does she write on the walls and stuff?
no. she's 9 so she's smarter than that.

I always feel bad for him. First, nobody ever gets his name right the first time, unless its explained to you. Then, everyone he meets thinks hes a ****, so he HAS to explain his religion. That must be annoying to go through in life.
is it pronounced ar-ee-aaahn? or like aryan?
Old 03-17-2009, 01:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

god damn, none of u ***** gave me any decorating ideas. some friends u are.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

wut it do'
Old 03-17-2009, 01:21 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
You forgot to call No Homo.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

WTF do we know about decorating 9 yo girls rooms
Old 03-17-2009, 01:26 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

no. she's 9 so she's smarter than that.

is it pronounced ar-ee-aaahn? or like aryan?
your little girl sounds a lot smarter than mine lol

just like aryan. his nicknames are: The Ariean race, Ariean the Librarian, and Ariean teh Barbarian
Old 03-17-2009, 01:27 PM
bp chaser

how bout you shove a flower up your ***, stick your head in a toilet, and call yourself a vase?
Old 03-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i never knew what the hell mikem looked like until neal posted those pics last night.... i've known him for what the last 4 years... aint that some ****..
Old 03-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Certified

decorate her room with old super street bike mags... thats how i did my apartment in orlando... came out sick
Old 03-17-2009, 01:31 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
i never knew what the hell mikem looked like until neal posted those pics last night.... i've known him for what the last 4 years... aint that some ****..
Everyone saw him in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Last edited by Zuki750; 03-17-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Everyone saw him in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

shiiit, i've never even seen that movie lol
Old 03-17-2009, 01:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by zuki750
everyone saw him in ferris bueller's day off.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:34 PM
NealFoReal

shiiit, i've never even seen that movie lol
r u ****** kiddin me??? thats a classic right thur. I know youre a youngin but still. Go to blockbuster and rent that ****
Old 03-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
r u ****** kiddin me??? thats a classic right thur. I know youre a youngin but still. Go to blockbuster and rent that ****
lol , i dont watch movies... i just make em ... i kidd i kidd lol

i dont have the attention span for movies ... only if i really wanna watch them
Old 03-17-2009, 01:37 PM

I edited the picture.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You forgot to call No Homo.
it's for my daughter. u'll be doing it eventually if u have a girl.

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
WTF do we know about decorating 9 yo girls rooms
u gotta know something. ur jewish for cryin out loud!!!!

your little girl sounds a lot smarter than mine lol

just like aryan. his nicknames are: The Ariean race, Ariean the Librarian, and Ariean teh Barbarian
niiiiice.

link?

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!