Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 08:51 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-17-2009, 08:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The tool that's in our bulletins says there are no good ones but I don't think that thing even works anymore. $400 bonus at 800+ miles and $300 bonus at 700+ miles.
i use both of these

http://www.swgarchive.com/truckz/europe/loads.htm

http://zme.de/tools/trukz-1.php

and i check them with the cargo page
Old 03-17-2009, 09:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** trukz
Old 03-17-2009, 09:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i just took my third dump of the day. each one has been nastier than the last, but with each one my headache goes away a little.

Thats good because it means my head hurts from soemthing i ate, as opposed to staring at a computer screen all day
Old 03-17-2009, 09:08 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
i use both of these

http://www.swgarchive.com/truckz/europe/loads.htm

http://zme.de/tools/trukz-1.php

and i check them with the cargo page
The first one shows dead head routes as demands the second one just sucks I don't use it anymore.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:11 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Old 03-17-2009, 09:12 AM

I'm gonna go get my hair cut on the way into work I'm starting to look pretty ******* shaggy.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:12 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
The first one shows dead head routes as demands the second one just sucks I don't use it anymore.
yeah, dont post the dead head routes
Old 03-17-2009, 09:13 AM
bp chaser

I'm gonna go get my hair cut on the way into work I'm starting to look pretty ******* shaggy.
wont that make your head and back itch all day?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:14 AM
bp chaser

just driving around doing semi random routes, im taking home more than when i was grossing 7 grand a day
Old 03-17-2009, 09:18 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

So the new front wheel I was waiting on showed up yesterday... But instead of a 06/07 zx10 wheel they sent me a 60/07 zx14 wheel... It fits the forks and brakes but I wont be happy with mismatched wheels on the bike....

The zx14 is a 10 spoke and kinda cool looking but I don't think the matching rear would fit my bike...

I'm just pissed because I was gonna go to the p. coater first thing in the morn. and now I have to wait till I get the right wheel sent to me. And I'm sure they wont send it out till I get the wrong one to them so it will be 2 ******* weeks..
Old 03-17-2009, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
just driving around doing semi random routes, im taking home more than when i was grossing 7 grand a day
I'm wandering around N.A. trying to earn more merit badges....
Old 03-17-2009, 09:24 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Can I see which towns I've been to without using my routes page? Is there just a list somewhere?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:27 AM

Can I see which towns I've been to without using my routes page? Is there just a list somewhere?
I dont think so...Or atleast not that I can find...
Old 03-17-2009, 09:29 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I dont think so...Or atleast not that I can find...
That's what I figured. Only 8 cities are showing in my routes. I'm going to start driving all the time again. Just wandering around in between contracts. My routes list is only a page and a half.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:35 AM

That's what I figured. Only 8 cities are showing in my routes. I'm going to start driving all the time again. Just wandering around in between contracts. My routes list is only a page and a half.
I wander around when we have no contract.. The new goal system is kinda dumb but it gives me some reason to keep playing the game...
Old 03-17-2009, 09:52 AM

What the hell????? Is everyone actually working at work today??

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i always cut my own. learned to fade it while in the marine corps cuz no one would cut it the way i liked it

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
What the hell????? Is everyone actually working at work today??
i'm about to start working
Old 03-17-2009, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
still awake

just watched the movie "taken"... awesome movie...
yah, i went to go see it at the theater. really good.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!