Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-27-2009, 10:51 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
There Good... But wheelie is better...
i'm tired. trying to decide if i go to bed or do something else.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:54 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
i'm tired. trying to decide if i go to bed or do something else.
sorry can't help ya there...
Old 02-27-2009, 10:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

sorry can't help ya there...
well then what good are you!
Old 02-27-2009, 10:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
yola neal
yolla lol

again or did you not fix it from last time????

OH and
When it cracked last time I had the crack welded. When I put the motor back in realized there was a small leak Welder said to bring it by and he would try to weld it on the bike but he had no room to get in there. So I put some radiator stop a leak since its leaking coolant and that did the job until I tossed the bike hard a couple of times yesterday

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
That sucks man we need to wrap your bike in bubble wrap so it wont get hurt...
That'd be a sick invention lol. When your bike goes flying thru the air a bunch of bubble wrap snaps into position and protects it or maybe some packing popcorn gets scattered around on the ground. Hmmmmm we might be on to something
Old 02-27-2009, 10:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im out too. I dont wanna associate with you guys anymore lol.

Later yolla
Old 02-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Administrators

well then what good are you!
Deep penatration...
Old 02-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im out too. I dont wanna associate with you guys anymore lol.

Later yolla
hahahaha thought you let a long time ago...

Old 02-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Administrators

I guess they just can't hang with wheelie...

Old 02-27-2009, 11:00 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Deep penatration...
that doesnt help me out at all but your girlfriend is lucky!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:08 PM
Administrators

that doesnt help me out at all but your girlfriend is lucky!
I sell wheelie on the go...

oh and I tell her that all the time...
Old 02-27-2009, 11:09 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I sell wheelie on the go...

oh and I tell her that all the time...
hahahaha does it come fully assembled?!

and good, I hope she realizes it!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:10 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Brapola.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:11 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Brapola.
y o
Old 02-27-2009, 11:13 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Hauling 50,000 pounds of Appliances from Rockhampton to Perth will earn your driver $3.14 per mile, a total of $8270.95 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:15 PM

2/27/2009 11:58:48 AM: Old duffer: wont let me use russian on the cb anyway
2/27/2009 11:58:08 AM: Old duffer: я плохо пишу

Old 02-27-2009, 11:16 PM

y o
Yo yo.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Administrators

He drivin his truck????????
Old 02-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Administrators

Yo yo.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:20 PM

Last Activity: 2/27/2009 9:24:37 PM

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!