Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bray
so it would all fit with just simply 929 top and lower triple? comes with a rim too?
yup comes w a rim and tire too. ezec told me I would need spacers for the calipers but I didnt need them. bolted right up.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-16-2009, 05:56 PM
NealFoReal

i'd throw you the extra money to get the seals and **** done.... but to be honest i dont even know when ill have the money... if you wanna save it cool, if not i understand bro
Ok lemme know. I really dont think it'll sell on ebay with the seals being blown but you never know
Old 03-16-2009, 05:57 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Do we need to have a SL intervention lol.
no. I have a chronic injury, its my life now. Somedays it really bothers me but you sort of get used to it after a while. Today is one of the days where it really bothers me.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Ok lemme know. I really dont think it'll sell on ebay with the seals being blown but you never know
i hear ya, i just wish i had the money right now lol.. but i kinda need to start saving for my frame.. salvage title sucks..
Old 03-16-2009, 06:01 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
no. I have a chronic injury, its my life now. Somedays it really bothers me but you sort of get used to it after a while. Today is one of the days where it really bothers me.
Yeah yeah lol.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:01 PM
NealFoReal

i hear ya, i just wish i had the money right now lol.. but i kinda need to start saving for my frame.. salvage title sucks..
If I were you id get the frame before the f/e unless youre rolling some gangsta stoppies
Old 03-16-2009, 06:02 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

time for a brake...
Old 03-16-2009, 06:02 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Yeah yeah lol.
God, I know, I sound so pathetic lol
Old 03-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

If I were you id get the frame before the f/e unless youre rolling some gangsta stoppies
exactly lol and i dont think im gonna be rollin' for AWHILE
Old 03-16-2009, 06:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
time for a brake...
break
Old 03-16-2009, 06:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
God, I know, I sound so pathetic lol
Im just messin w ya

exactly lol and i dont think im gonna be rollin' for AWHILE
Go for the frame then

Im out folks
Old 03-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Certified

lata pimp
StuntUSA MOD

Im just messin w ya

Go for the frame then

Im out folks
adios senor
StuntUSA MOD

lata pimp
are you at work?
Old 03-16-2009, 06:09 PM
StuntUSA MOD

245 more miles til canberra
Old 03-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Certified

ya im stuck at work
Old 03-16-2009, 06:16 PM
StuntUSA MOD

ya im stuck at work
ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. i have a long day at work tomorrow. going in at 7 am, ugh.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:19 PM
Certified

i been here since 10 AM, we had a meeting about domestic violence.... i pledged to end domestic violence today lol.. it was pretty crazy watching the videos... eh thank god i worked 11 hrs today though, i really need the money
Old 03-16-2009, 06:20 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by zuki750
you're almost to my ignore list.
+1

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!