Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 05:32 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
Whaddaya got? Lets do some trading
i'm greedy with my drugs

i wish i didn't need them. being injured really isn't that much fun, i've been through this **** for 4 years now, do you have any idea how much drugs i've ingested in that time period?!
Old 03-16-2009, 05:34 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-16-2009, 05:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok time to go home
Old 03-16-2009, 05:36 PM

z5099 is a decent person

thanks OMR,

Paul M
Old 03-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
i'm greedy with my drugs

i wish i didn't need them. being injured really isn't that much fun, i've been through this **** for 4 years now, do you have any idea how much drugs i've ingested in that time period?!
enough for you to get off my case...
Old 03-16-2009, 05:39 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by Bray
enough for you to get off my case...
mine are with a prescription and I dont take more than my daily amount as prescribed
Old 03-16-2009, 05:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

stock front end, i wish my **** was ballin' lol
I got a gsxr1000 f/e if you wanna buy it. Cheap 6 piston calipers
Old 03-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

mine are with a prescription and I dont take more than my daily amount as prescribed
those prescriptions are way more harmful than marijuana.
Certified

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got a gsxr1000 f/e if you wanna buy it. Cheap 6 piston calipers
im not sure i can afford that, but how much does something like that go for?
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

what does that mean lol. they normally tell you take a lot more than is needed. Ive had scripts for xanax 1mg where it told me to take every 4 hours as needed. So if I wake up at 8 and take one every 4 hours until midnight thats hmmmm 5mg which is a shitload of xanax. I used to take 2mg and be wasted.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

im not sure i can afford that, but how much does something like that go for?
complete f/e I'll sell for $200. The seals need to be done tho. My boy does seals for $75. Dont know how much omar would charge. Then you just need 929 triples. It got everything else you need.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bray
+100000000
Old 03-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Certified

complete f/e I'll sell for $200. The seals need to be done tho. My boy does seals for $75. Dont know how much omar would charge. Then you just need 929 triples. It got everything else you need.
200 bucks son? he does seals for 75 each side? or 75 in genral? i might be interested... comes with rotors and everything?
Old 03-16-2009, 05:52 PM
NealFoReal

200 bucks son? he does seals for 75 each side? or 75 in genral? i might be interested... comes with rotors and everything?
$75 total. Yup comes with rotors and everything - all you need is the triples.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:53 PM
NealFoReal

Honestly, I paid $350 for it shipped. I dont wanna put the money into getting the seals done so thats why Im selling it so cheap. I was gonna take pics and put it on ebay the way it is to see if I get any bites
StuntUSA MOD

what does that mean lol. they normally tell you take a lot more than is needed. Ive had scripts for xanax 1mg where it told me to take every 4 hours as needed. So if I wake up at 8 and take one every 4 hours until midnight thats hmmmm 5mg which is a shitload of xanax. I used to take 2mg and be wasted.
I take what I need to feel comfortable, not to get high off the meds. thats what I mean.
Certified

$75 total. Yup comes with rotors and everything - all you need is the triples.
so it would all fit with just simply 929 top and lower triple? comes with a rim too?
Old 03-16-2009, 05:54 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I do agree with that, too.
NealFoReal

I take what I need to feel comfortable, not to get high off the meds. thats what I mean.
Do we need to have a SL intervention lol.
Certified

Honestly, I paid $350 for it shipped. I dont wanna put the money into getting the seals done so thats why Im selling it so cheap. I was gonna take pics and put it on ebay the way it is to see if I get any bites
i'd throw you the extra money to get the seals and **** done.... but to be honest i dont even know when ill have the money... if you wanna save it cool, if not i understand bro

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!