Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 02:50 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-16-2009, 02:53 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

yolla
Old 03-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i still never got the front wheel spacer in.. last night was round 2.. and the same results..
Old 03-16-2009, 03:00 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bray
i still never got the front wheel spacer in.. last night was round 2.. and the same results..
its not that hard

but you are now the 3rd person that posts in this thread to have the same problem with the same bike...
Old 03-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

the spacer was the last thing on my to do list, cause i didnt think i would have a problem with it.. im gonna take a picture of my spacers just to make sure i have the right spacers...
Old 03-16-2009, 03:09 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

the spacer was the last thing on my to do list, cause i didnt think i would have a problem with it.. im gonna take a picture of my spacers just to make sure i have the right spacers...
It looks like the spacers are a diff. size on each size...part #'s are not the same...

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmot...m2054sch410435
Old 03-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Certified

ya i have 2 diff size spacers... i have #4 thats what i just ordered, than i have the one that chito left on the bike...
Old 03-16-2009, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ride w no spacers.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ride w no spacers.
already thought of that lol
Old 03-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Certified

im thinking about ordering spacer/collar #5 just to be sure i have both correct spacers/collars...
Old 03-16-2009, 03:25 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lunch break
Old 03-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by old man roger
lunch break
mmm lunch sounds good right now lol
Old 03-16-2009, 03:29 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ride w no spacers.
I rode w/o a rear spacer for the longest time and I didn't even know.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Hey Omer our rookie brought a unicycle to the spot yesterday. I tried it, pretty hard. I can go about 5 feet lol.
im getting pretty good at it but the guy that owns it hasn't been bringing it out lately
Old 03-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Certified

i would kill myself trying to ride a unicycle
Old 03-16-2009, 03:37 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
im marrying becky in 8 years. i'll be turning 40 then and wont want to have sex anyway
the day i dont care to/can't have sex is the day i can die.

email me the pic u take. i told u some time back i found a spacer at my house. dont know if it's to a 1000RR or an f4i though. and the spacers should just slide in easily, pretty much to the point that they'll fall out if u turn the wheel on it's side.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:38 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i saw a guy at our old stunt spot who would take a regular freestyle bicycle, hold it at 12 oclock, and jump way up on it and ride it like a unicycle.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
i saw a guy at our old stunt spot who would take a regular freestyle bicycle, hold it at 12 oclock, and jump way up on it and ride it like a unicycle.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Certified

the day i dont care to/can't have sex is the day i can die.

email me the pic u take. i told u some time back i found a spacer at my house. dont know if it's to a 1000RR or an f4i though. and the spacers should just slide in easily, pretty much to the point that they'll fall out if u turn the wheel on it's side.
when i try to line the right side spacer and slide the rim inbetween the fork legs, theres not enough room it seems like.. that has been the case the last 2 times i tried... but ya ill get ya that pic sometime tomorrow or tonight if my boy comes over hes got an iphone...

hey chito you never swapped out the front two rotors did you?
Old 03-16-2009, 03:40 PM
also known as OMR

you need a special hub to do it

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!