Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 01:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That thread about the best stunter on the east coast is funny.
yup, king of NY all over again
Old 03-16-2009, 01:36 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
yup, king of NY all over again
You got a couple shout outs in there.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/435...itch-back.html

id try a switchback wheelie on a 50. im getting decent at riding switchback on a bicycle, cant be much different on a 50
Old 03-16-2009, 01:41 PM
bp chaser

You got a couple shout outs in there.
yeah. Chin is notably better than me, Rom might be. Im not consistent enough, i just have a lot of original tricks.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:42 PM
bp chaser

yeah. Chin is notably better than me, Rom might be. Im not consistent enough, i just have a lot of original tricks.
and half of florida of course, if we decided to count florida
Old 03-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/435...itch-back.html

id try a switchback wheelie on a 50. im getting decent at riding switchback on a bicycle, cant be much different on a 50
ill never try a switchback on the fiddy, the night roger dared me to try it... i didnt even get rolling then bike tipped over and next thing i noticed i had a puddle of oil
Old 03-16-2009, 01:44 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

and half of florida of course, if we decided to count florida
I love people calling out AZ and TX. Just shows how retarded they are. Also calling out Pat.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:45 PM
bp chaser

I love people calling out AZ and TX. Just shows how retarded they are. Also calling out Pat.
jorian is the best stunter on the east coast now too hahahah
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 PM

jorian is the best stunter on the east coast now too hahahah
I thought his drift clip was boring. I haven't seen much of him. Is he really that good?
Old 03-16-2009, 01:49 PM

I went to the bar with a bunch of people from work a couple weeks ago. There was a rock cover band playing. They're really good and they get the crowd dancing. Anyway, they were playing man in the box and all these people in their 40s and 50s were dancing away. I find that funny for some reason. Do you think Alice In Chains ever thought of that as a dance song?
Old 03-16-2009, 01:50 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
me too, except you have to wait on title because the 2gs is financed and jersey ppl are ****** shady as all hell.
Originally Posted by Trachito
stunters especially.
they dont call it dirty jersey because of the landfills
if the motor has 50k, then he probably takes care of it.

if thats the case, 50k isnt bad at all for a motor thats been taken care of.

What should be done is go to the stealership with him and have them take it in on trade, pay off the loan, do the title work. Then sell it to you..

If you were to propose that to them (dealer) and tell them you'd give them $2500 for the bike and paper pushing they would do it. Then you would know its a deal you wont be getting fucked on...
Old 03-16-2009, 01:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I thought his drift clip was boring. I haven't seen much of him. Is he really that good?
Gangsta but I agree the drift clip was boring. Go to vimeo and type in Jorian and watch the clip named full circle stunt. The most gangsta clip Ive ever seen
Old 03-16-2009, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Gangsta but I agree the drift clip was boring. Go to vimeo and type in Jorian and watch the clip named full circle stunt. The most gangsta clip Ive ever seen
I've seen that video before. For some reason I thought it was someone else. He definitely kills it. I love that one video of Shin with the double death spins and ****.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:58 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Yeah that dude from tx is almost as retarded as the original poster
Old 03-16-2009, 01:58 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I've seen that video before. For some reason I thought it was someone else. He definitely kills it. I love that one video of Shin with the double death spins and ****.
+1 same here I've watched that video multiple times and it just doesn't get old.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word - shins clip was killa too.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:02 PM
bp chaser

ive only seen 2 clips of him. i thought the drifting vid was sort of boring too, but those ARE hard tricks that i dont know anybody else doing. The other vid, he just killed ridiculous circle combos in both directions. I was very impressed, but it could have been tricks he only pulled off one time
Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 PM
bp chaser

I went to the bar with a bunch of people from work a couple weeks ago. There was a rock cover band playing. They're really good and they get the crowd dancing. Anyway, they were playing man in the box and all these people in their 40s and 50s were dancing away. I find that funny for some reason. Do you think Alice In Chains ever thought of that as a dance song?
I only dance to Billy Idol, i dont even see how you could dance to man in the box, its too slow tempo
Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 PM

ive only seen 2 clips of him. i thought the drifting vid was sort of boring too, but those ARE hard tricks that i dont know anybody else doing. The other vid, he just killed ridiculous circle combos in both directions. I was very impressed, but it could have been tricks he only pulled off one time
I just watched the clip Neal mentioned and the HC figure 8s were nasty.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

3 S's are complete... now gotta figure out some grubbage..

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!