Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 12:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

ok then
Old 03-16-2009, 12:09 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
A fat hairy naked black man
he wasnt black. dude looked white.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:11 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Trachito
I did not look to close But I guess you did
Old 03-16-2009, 12:12 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I need to go remove the bearings from my swingarm...bbl
Old 03-16-2009, 12:13 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Old 03-16-2009, 12:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

does that really matter?

its a naked man, enough said
Old 03-16-2009, 12:15 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Yep we both walked into the same thing around the same time....
damn, ur in the same boat as miguel? crazy.

i didnt know it was that hard to distinguish a black guy from a white guy to some people

Originally Posted by MikeM
does that really matter?

its a naked man, enough said
guy really did look like a ******* ape.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:19 PM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-16-2009, 12:20 PM

damn, ur in the same boat as miguel? crazy.
actually, now that i think about it, if anyone were to get with me, i'd be in the shoes of ur women, being that i'm the one with kids.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:25 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

nap time.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:26 PM
bp chaser

single moms love to ****, its a fact. I can count on my fingers the number of days I havent had sex since becky moved in. And most of them were due to her being in another state for a few days.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You know you're gonna get the 'Oh you shaved?" comment
i'm gonna give whoever tells me that a very strange look and tell them, "No i didn't," just to see what they say.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:29 PM

single moms love to ****, its a fact. I can count on my fingers the number of days I havent had sex since becky moved in. And most of them were due to her being in another state for a few days.
she's not single
Old 03-16-2009, 12:30 PM

Well the bearing remover set I got this weekend don't work for me...

Its in even mm sizes..I need it to be in odd mm sizes for the smaller bearings.. and the 2 bigger bearing are bigger than the largest remover...

I did get the 2 smaller ones out using the punch that came with the kit but I don't think it will work on the bigger ones...
Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 PM
bp chaser

she's not single
do you get the point or not?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:32 PM

Well the bearing remover set I got this weekend don't work for me...

Its in even mm sizes..I need it to be in odd mm sizes for the smaller bearings.. and the 2 bigger bearing are bigger than the largest remover...

I did get the 2 smaller ones out using the punch that came with the kit but I don't think it will work on the bigger ones...
weak bearing = high damage
Old 03-16-2009, 12:34 PM

she's not single
anymore..... But the still seem to think they are in a way...I think they feel the need to **** so often do to low self esteem because the kids not being yours and they feel if they don't put out all the time you may just leave them...
Old 03-16-2009, 12:38 PM
bp chaser

So 2 weeks ago i built a permanent wheel chock setup for my trailer, so i never have to move blocks around and ****. Yesterday while i was out riding, someone moved the wheel chock setup, or rode their bicycle over it and moved it. When I backed into it last night, it broke, as it was only designed to operate one specific way. I hear teh wood cracking, so I pulled forward a foot and go back there to check it out. I found one of the boards firmly connected to my trailer tires sidewall with one of the 4" nails I used to build the chock system.

It was too dark to really check it out last night and all i had for light was my phone, so im hoping its at the shoulder and maybe pluggable, but im not counting on it.

I do have spare(s) which are a set of wheels off a different trailer, but theyre much smaller and weaker, and id have to change both sides
Old 03-16-2009, 12:39 PM
bp chaser

anymore..... But the still seem to think they are in a way...I think they feel the need to **** so often do to low self esteem because the kids not being yours and they feel if they don't put out all the time you may just leave them...
exactly, they know whats good for them
Old 03-16-2009, 12:42 PM

do you get the point or not?
yeah. i still think it's temporary though. eventually women's sex drive dies, especially after marriage. i'm gonna be like roger and never marry... again.

exactly, they know whats good for them
eventually they start to feel secure though. it takes years for it to set in.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!