Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
anyone here do a bracket for march madness?
uuuuummmmmmmmm HUH
Old 03-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-15-2009, 10:45 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I'm pretty excited. We had dinner last night with my friend who I go snowboarding with. He and his girlfriend had a baby 2 months ago. It's interesting hearing about all the **** I'm about to go through.

We're not finding out he sex of the baby. We could have 3 weeks ago but we're holding out until birth.
wow. that takes alot of courage not to find out! is everything you are buying yellow and green then?!
Old 03-15-2009, 10:46 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
uuuuummmmmmmmm HUH
college basketball, to predict who will be in the final 4 and win it all.
Administrators

sentence

I don't like that attitude
wheelie talks the talk and walks the walk....

I have 2 (which I love to death, and wouldn't give them up
for anything) but Women change after having a baby.
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

wow. that takes alot of courage not to find out! is everything you are buying yellow and green then?!
Yes, lots of yellow and green.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Administrators

college basketball, to predict who will be in the final 4 and win it all.
<--- thinks that sport is the Gayest sport ....
Old 03-15-2009, 10:48 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Basketball is gayer than soccer? I have to disagree.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:49 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I think its fun to do the brackets, I do better than the boys every year and that makes me happy!
Old 03-15-2009, 10:51 PM
StuntUSA MOD

wheelie talks the talk and walks the walk....

I have 2 (which I love to death, and wouldn't give them up
for anything) but Women change after having a baby.
guys always say women change.. after having a baby, after getting married... do you think you changed at all after having kids?! just wondering.
Administrators

Basketball is gayer than soccer? I have to disagree.
I would rather watch Fishing that either one of those...
StuntUSA MOD

Yes, lots of yellow and green.
do you have the nursery all set up yet?! or is it too early still?
Old 03-15-2009, 10:52 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I would rather watch Fishing that either one of those...
please tell me you atleast like football.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:52 PM
StuntUSA MOD

who is hornball on trukz?
Old 03-15-2009, 10:54 PM

do you have the nursery all set up yet?! or is it too early still?
Nursery isn't set up yet. It'll be a few more months until that happens.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:55 PM

Alright, I'm really going to bed now. I didn't get much good sleep last night.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Administrators

guys always say women change.. after having a baby, after getting married... do you think you changed at all after having kids?! just wondering.

Women do change... FACT!!!

Women think having a baby gives them all power on a guy and know
for the next 18yrs they will get what they want or atleast get money

the guy gives up everything untill he can't deal with the women and
move out... and the Girl will make the next remaining yrs of his life
(untill kid is 18) Misserable..
Old 03-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Administrators

please tell me you atleast like football.
could really careless for any sport ...

expecially a sport where a person is Paid Millions for throwing or
catching or kicking a stupid ball.. and they still fail at doing that
repeativly...
Old 03-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Administrators

Alright, I'm really going to bed now. I didn't get much good sleep last night.
Get use to it... Your the one that will wake up in the middle
of the night...
Old 03-15-2009, 11:01 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Women do change... FACT!!!

Women think having a baby gives them all power on a guy and know
for the next 18yrs they will get what they want or atleast get money

the guy gives up everything untill he can't deal with the women and
move out... and the Girl will make the next remaining yrs of his life
(untill kid is 18) Misserable..
i was just wondering if you thought you changed at all

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!