Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 09:45 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

btw i found that gel at some usa site and it cost around 30 $

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I bet I'll get a letter saying the state wont transfer this title to me either..
Name:  100_0766.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  47.9 KB

So I will have to bend it back the best I can so I can putt all the parts from the lot bike on it, then bring it and the lot bike frame in and get the ok to switch the frames...
Name:  100_0767.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  54.1 KB

Good thing I still have the bent forks and busted rad. from the other 636....

Last edited by Mr. Hooligan; 02-27-2009 at 09:48 PM.
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
yep yep 2-3 hours not more...and when that happened that was end of my life in my head. huh now i am happy cuz i got leg you cant walk...and no strenght in yor leg like that you even dont have that leg. if you try to stay at that leg you will just crush down.
hahahahaha. i know that feeling soooooooooo well

welcome to my life!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
whats that?!!!??!!
Deep penatration...
Old 02-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-27-2009, 09:48 PM
Administrators

and you get drunk or?
I start getting tipsy...
Old 02-27-2009, 09:50 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Deep penatration...
whats that?!?!

and you never told your real name!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I bet I'll get a letter saying the state wont transfer this title to me either..

So I will have to bend it back the best I can so I can putt all the parts from the lot bike on it, then bring it and the lot bike frame in and get the ok to switch the frames...

Good thing I still have the bent forks and busted rad. from the other 636....

That thing is FUCKED!!!! gouwd damn...

good luck on aaaalllll that... damn
Old 02-27-2009, 09:51 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

hahahahaha. i know that feeling soooooooooo well

welcome to my life!
an every morning was started same 1. was drop from bed and in my head " god please glve me my leg back" and then crush i didnt eat,sleap,i quit date with my gf,everything and i told my self "if i loos my leg then ill be in the grave and i told that to my mother." and we spend around 200 $ at medicals and that **** saved my leg and my life.
Administrators

whats that?!?!

come on over and I will show you...

and then I will tell you...

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

**** this title thing is gonna be a big pain in the ***....
Old 02-27-2009, 09:53 PM

+100 i knew all names here in thread just i dont know what is wheelie's real name
Old 02-27-2009, 09:54 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
**** this title thing is gonna be a big pain in the ***....
It ain't going to be fun...
Old 02-27-2009, 09:56 PM
Administrators

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 833
User Name Posts
WHEELIE 113
Juca 108
OnEWhEeLNEAL 84
MikeM 75
Bray 68
Trachito 67
StrictlyStunt 60
old man roger 49
scott3824 32
Dirty Jerzey Alie 32
Miss Chievous 32
burnoutnut 22
Unknown_Tom 20
jrider 15
nags 14
r6-hooligan 12
bornreadybc 8
JackMan 7
Cworley 4
LilTandemBP 2
bwesky 2
Suicidl 1
secret weapon 1
becky 1
quickstreet502 1
tsweers89 1
gsxrchick1000 1
ViagRRa 1
Old 02-27-2009, 09:56 PM

Old 02-27-2009, 09:58 PM

It ain't going to be fun...
Tell me about it... I'll have to have the new one inspected first so I can rob the silver swingarm off it to put on the bent frame. so all the $$$$ parts match.. (trying to make it look like the frame was not bare when I got it)... But I did put the lot bike's motor # on the bent frames title so that will help.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:59 PM
StuntUSA MOD

an every morning was started same 1. was drop from bed and in my head " god please glve me my leg back" and then crush i didnt eat,sleap,i quit date with my gf,everything and i told my self "if i loos my leg then ill be in the grave and i told that to my mother." and we spend around 200 $ at medicals and that **** saved my leg and my life.
damn. how long was all this happening?
Old 02-27-2009, 10:00 PM
StuntUSA MOD

come on over and I will show you...

and then I will tell you...
I don't have any frequent flyer miles

damn. how long was all this happening?
3 weeks... that was before an year.
StuntUSA MOD

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 833
User Name Posts
WHEELIE 113
Juca 108
OnEWhEeLNEAL 84
MikeM 75
Bray 68
Trachito 67
StrictlyStunt 60