Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 09:18 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Juca
drop something cold on your knee
I am. Thank you for the idea. I'm so tired of being injured somedays. It wears my patience so thin. But I must stay positive.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
you talk in the 3rd person alot. what is your real name?
Jack Wheelie Daniels...

Wheelie like to use his middle name more .....
Old 02-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-27-2009, 09:21 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Jack Wheelie Daniels...

way to avoid the question, lol
Old 02-27-2009, 09:23 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

I am. Thank you for the idea. I'm so tired of being injured somedays. It wears my patience so thin. But I must stay positive.
have you ever try this ****,its deep rlife,and i like it.

The Deep Relief dual action formulation allows rapid and concentrated absorption of the active ingredients through the skin, direct to the point of pain: Giving relief of rheumatic pain, muscular aches, pains and swellings such as strains, sprains and sports injuries.
Deep Relief Dual Action Gel Contains: Ibuprofen and Levomenthol
Ibuprofen: Reduces inflammation provides effective long lasting pain relief. Ibuprofen is one of a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs which provide effective sustained pain relief and reduce both inflammation and swelling.
LevoMenthol: Quickly soothes pain. Levomenthol acts as a counter-irritant providing an immediate soothing sensation to calm the pain.
The result of this combination is immediate pain relief which lasts for hours.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:26 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Jack Wheelie Daniels...

wheelie your name is Jerry?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Administrators

The Deep Relief dual action formulation allows rapid and concentrated absorption of the active ingredients through the skin, direct to the point of pain: Giving relief of rheumatic pain, muscular aches, pains and swellings such as strains, sprains and sports injuries.
Ibuprofen: Reduces inflammation provides effective long lasting pain relief. Ibuprofen is one of a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs which provide effective sustained pain relief and reduce both inflammation and swelling.
LevoMenthol: Quickly soothes pain. Levomenthol acts as a counter-irritant providing an immediate soothing sensation to calm the pain.

Wheelie thinks this stuff works better....

Name:  JustJaCk.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  15.2 KB
Old 02-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Administrators

wheelie your name is Jerry?
nope.... Name:  harhar.gif
Size:  2.3 KB
StuntUSA MOD

never heard of it. looks interesting though.

Wheelie thinks this stuff works better....

that is tooo strong for me if i take one glass of jack i am too drunk
Old 02-27-2009, 09:34 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

whimp
Old 02-27-2009, 09:35 PM

i was siting at my leg for about 2 hours after that my blood circulation was fucked up and i went to doc told me that i must start thinking about plastic leg... my leg at that moment was dead and so ******* cold like ice and no feeling in leg and that **** saved my leg... can you get it in usa? its realy awesome ****
Old 02-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Administrators

Deep Penatration...
Name:  rape.gif
Size:  13.8 KB
Old 02-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Administrators

I will go thru almost a Litre a night...
Old 02-27-2009, 09:37 PM

nope....

Old 02-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Administrators

Time
Old 02-27-2009, 09:38 PM

I will go thru almost a Litre a night...
and you get drunk or?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Deep Penatration...
whats that?!!!??!!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:40 PM
StuntUSA MOD

i was siting at my leg for about 2 hours after that my blood circulation was fucked up and i went to doc told me that i must start thinking about plastic leg... my leg at that moment was dead and so ******* cold like ice and no feeling in leg and that **** saved my leg... can you get it in usa? its realy awesome ****
I dont know, that I'd need to look into.

you were sitting on your leg for two hours and that happened?!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:43 PM

I dont know, that I'd need to look into.

you were sitting on your leg for two hours and that happened?!
yep yep 2-3 hours not more...and when that happened that was end of my life in my head. huh now i am happy cuz i got leg you cant walk...and no strenght in yor leg like that you even dont have that leg. if you try to stay at that leg you will just crush down.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!