Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:57 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

I need to grind all the fiberglass filler off the tank. Way too much and it's filling in the body lines of the tank.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:58 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Have fun keeping that bitch clean.
i know, that's the one thing that has me on the fence. right now it's flat black and cleanliness is not a problem, but pearl or even gloss white would be a total ball buster
Old 03-15-2009, 01:59 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

I need to grind all the fiberglass filler off the tank. Way too much and it's filling in the body lines of the tank.
haven't been able to find a new tank?
Old 03-15-2009, 02:01 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JackMan
i know, that's the one thing that has me on the fence. right now it's flat black and cleanliness is not a problem, but pearl or even gloss white would be a total ball buster
The texured black hides all the little scratches and **** too.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:02 AM
Retired

haven't been able to find a new tank?
I picked up the "minty" tank. It looks like it was dented decently but someone went nuts with the fiberglass bondo though. Some 60 grit should clean that **** up.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:07 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

I picked up the "minty" tank. It looks like it was dented decently but someone went nuts with the fiberglass bondo though. Some 60 grit should clean that **** up.
so it's coming together nicely then? What all do you need for it yet?
Old 03-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Retired

so it's coming together nicely then? What all do you need for it yet?
After I meet up with this dude tuesday and my top triple comes in the mail I should just need a battery and some small nuts and bolts.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Retired

After I meet up with this dude tuesday and my top triple comes in the mail I should just need a battery and some small nuts and bolts.
And a handbrake and round bar.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:17 AM
Retired

and a rear hugger.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:18 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

And a handbrake and round bar.
ive been keepin my eye on ebay for someone selling the misc. nuts and bolts, but in mass quantities. Every once and a while there are a few people selling some ****. I bought my battery, and tender on ebay and got a great deal for both
Old 03-15-2009, 02:18 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

and a rear hugger.
is the 929 hugger the same?
Old 03-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Retired

is the 929 hugger the same?
It's a $35 dealer part.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:27 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

cuase CBR929Stunter is selling his plastics and he has a hugger. He isn't asking much for the whole lot, so i'm sure you would be able to get a good deal
Old 03-15-2009, 02:28 AM
Retired

ive been keepin my eye on ebay for someone selling the misc. nuts and bolts, but in mass quantities. Every once and a while there are a few people selling some ****. I bought my battery, and tender on ebay and got a great deal for both
+1. I'm going to get the walmart special battery.
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

It's a $35 dealer part.
ohh well then.....
Retired

It's a $35 dealer part.
cuase CBR929Stunter is selling his plastics and he has a hugger. He isn't asking much for the whole lot, so i'm sure you would be able to get a good deal
Shipping kills any deal.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:30 AM
Retired

Hopefully tomorrow is warm enough to get some **** done on it.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:33 AM
Retired

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...nav_undeclared
Looks like tuesday will be a good day to get some **** done too.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:34 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Hopefully tomorrow is warm enough to get some **** done on it.
it should be, it's supposed to be warm all this week. I heard something about rain tuesday or wednesday

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!