Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 10:58 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trachito
i dont know how to spell it but ur one of those hypo people that gets hurt all the time.
hypochondriac
Old 03-14-2009, 10:58 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Old 03-14-2009, 10:59 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

i dont know how to spell it but ur one of those hypo people that gets hurt all the time.
I dont do it on purpose. All I did was get out of bed Thursday morning and I'm overloaded with pain. I stayed home thursday, went to work yesterday and ever since I got home yesterday I've been in bed.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

she's 9, he's 3.5
give her permission to lay down the law on his ***
Old 03-14-2009, 11:00 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
i so want to lick the part of her *** where the legs start
yah. or bite where the *** starts.
Originally Posted by burnoutnut
dude, she's gorgeous but i dont like her ****. and i hate when women wear too much makeup

Last edited by Trachito; 03-14-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:02 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

give her permission to lay down the law on his ***
i have. it either turns into a fight or he starts crying but he'll do it again later.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
yes sir. I'm on it.
Thats a demand route so it will pay better then normal. And it will be a contract route on teh way back which will pay awesomely
Old 03-14-2009, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

i have. it either turns into a fight or he starts crying but he'll do it again later.
can he do pushups yet? lol
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

dude, she's gorgous but i dont like her ****. and i hate when women wear too much makeup
i hate chicks who wear to much make up to...............

but alyssa milano is the bomb

Thats a demand route so it will pay better then normal. And it will be a contract route on teh way back which will pay awesomely
Old 03-14-2009, 11:05 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Hauling 40,000 pounds of Cotton from Canberra to Alice Springs will earn your driver $0.72 per mile, a total of $1046.19 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:07 AM

can he do pushups yet? lol
nope.

i've tried to IT my daughter twice and both times she just started crying. she has yet to do a push up. and she saw me IT my son one night and got madd scared. starting to wonder if i'm being too hard when i do IT them. but its not often that i have to.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:10 AM
StuntUSA MOD

IT?! what is that?
Old 03-14-2009, 11:10 AM
bp chaser

then
dammit!!
Old 03-14-2009, 11:12 AM
bp chaser

nope.

i've tried to IT my daughter twice and both times she just started crying. she has yet to do a push up. and she saw me IT my son one night and got madd scared. starting to wonder if i'm being too hard when i do IT them. but its not often that i have to.
my girl cant do one either. girls suck lol. my boy is up to about 4 before he gets to sloppy for them to count
Old 03-14-2009, 11:13 AM

IT?! what is that?
Incentive Training. its how they punished us in Marine Boot Camp. i make it consist of 5-10 minutes of intense exercises, nonstop.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:14 AM
bp chaser

IT?! what is that?
Its when you make your kids do pushups as a form of mild punishment. I learned it from chito, its great. When the boy does something bad, but not bad enough to beat his ***, yet bad enough that you have to do something, its pushup time.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:14 AM

my girl cant do one either. girls suck lol. my boy is up to about 4 before he gets to sloppy for them to count
u do it to punish them or just for exercise?
Old 03-14-2009, 11:16 AM
bp chaser

Incentive Training. its how they punished us in Marine Boot Camp. i make it consist of 5-10 minutes of intense exercises, nonstop.
what other exercises do you make them do? We do squat thrusts, but i think the kids like them too much. We tried jumpng jacks but it shakes the whole house too much. pushups are good but the girl cant do any.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:16 AM
StuntUSA MOD

I couldn't do that right now

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!