Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trachito
if i can make 100 bucks a week, i'll be making the same amount i was making at my welding job but in a quarter of the time. i hope i keep getting business. i really need to make business cards and hand them out to my customers cuz thats how i've been getting more work.
you should send bonuses to roger and I for tech support :YEAH
Old 03-14-2009, 10:09 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

gonna post the ad first though
Old 03-14-2009, 10:11 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
for future reference, buy a can of something better than WD40. That stuff isnt a real lubricant, its kind of like 1 step better than spitting on it. You'll notice when you get some on your fingers its not THAT slippery. Its a good penetrant because of its small molecule size, but you can do better. Look into these 3 commonly available products:
Liquid Wrench - super penetrant, blows WD away at breaking seized nuts loose
NutzOff - same thing pretty much
PB Blaster - When you reach for spray lubricant, this is what you should go for. Penetrating ability about the same as WD, lubricates much better.
actually, i have liquid wrench, but i forgot about that. i still have the bike cuz i'm waiting on those parts so i'm gonna do that today. i usually just use wd40 to clean my chain, then use 80w gear oil. thanks for the advice on the other ones, miguel.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:11 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i'm excited about business picking up. i could really use the money to pay off my debt.
you cant have a house on just one income these days. mine pays for my kids clothes and stuff
Old 03-14-2009, 10:13 AM
bp chaser

actually, i have liquid wrench, but i forgot about that. i still have the bike cuz i'm waiting on those parts so i'm gonna do that today. i usually just use wd40 to clean my chain, then use 80w gear oil. thanks for the advice on the other ones, miguel.
you know the history of WD right? its kind of interesting
Old 03-14-2009, 10:13 AM

you should send bonuses to roger and I for tech support :YEAH
well, i recently bought a subcage from omer and found a way to save him on shipping charges so there's his. and i'll try and visit u guys some time to reward u with my presence

you cant have a house on just one income these days. mine pays for my kids clothes and stuff
tell me about it. ever since women started working...

Old 03-14-2009, 10:14 AM

you know the history of WD right? its kind of interesting
no. link or do tell
bp chaser

for about a week i was too lazy to find out what the icon with the plus on it was, so i used to multi quote by hitting quote, copying all the text, then going back a page and hitting quote on the next post i wanted to quote, pasting, then copying all of that text, etc and finally posting everything. when i finally decided to click on the multi quote icon i kicked myself in the butt for not trying sooner.
multi quoting is bad for your post count though

ops. forgot about the ad

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-14-2009, 10:15 AM

multi quoting is bad for your post count though
i dont care. its high enough now so that i've made my mark in the stunt community. everyone should know who trachito is now
Old 03-14-2009, 10:16 AM
bp chaser

no. link or do tell
WD-40 is the trademark name of a widely used water-displacing spray commonly sold in hardware stores and other such retail outlets. Developed in 1953 by Norm Larsen, then working for the San Diego Rocket Company, it was originally designed to repel water and prevent corrosion,[1] and later was found to have numerous household uses.

WD-40 stands for Water Displacement, 40th formula. Larsen was attempting to concoct a formula to prevent corrosion, by displacing the standing water that promotes it. In the process, he arrived at a successful formula on his 40th attempt.[1] WD-40 is primarily composed of various hydrocarbons.

WD-40 was first used by Convair to protect the outer skin of the Atlas missile from rust and corrosion.[1] The product first became commercially available on store shelves in San Diego in 1958.[1]

I didnt copy/paste that or anything if you were wondering
Old 03-14-2009, 10:17 AM
bp chaser

gonna post the ad first though
i dont post the ad if theres someone else on who I know will post it
Old 03-14-2009, 10:17 AM
bp chaser

well, i recently bought a subcage from omer and found a way to save him on shipping charges so there's his. and i'll try and visit u guys some time to reward u with my presence
Awesome
Old 03-14-2009, 10:18 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

for future reference, buy a can of something better than WD40. That stuff isnt a real lubricant, its kind of like 1 step better than spitting on it. You'll notice when you get some on your fingers its not THAT slippery. Its a good penetrant because of its small molecule size, but you can do better. Look into these 3 commonly available products:
Liquid Wrench - super penetrant, blows WD away at breaking seized nuts loose
NutzOff - same thing pretty much
PB Blaster - When you reach for spray lubricant, this is what you should go for. Penetrating ability about the same as WD, lubricates much better.
wd 40 was originally invented to disperse water and it took the inventor 40 trys to get it right ...water disperser #40..
Old 03-14-2009, 10:18 AM
bp chaser

tell me about it. ever since women started working...

yeah they lowered the job market since they started working. We'd be making $150k if we didnt have jobs women could do.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:19 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
wd 40 was originally invented to disperse water and it took the inventor 40 trys to get it right ...water disperser #40..
yup, keep reading
Old 03-14-2009, 10:20 AM

WD-40 is the trademark name of a widely used water-displacing spray commonly sold in hardware stores and other such retail outlets. Developed in 1953 by Norm Larsen, then working for the San Diego Rocket Company, it was originally designed to repel water and prevent corrosion,[1] and later was found to have numerous household uses.

WD-40 stands for Water Displacement, 40th formula. Larsen was attempting to concoct a formula to prevent corrosion, by displacing the standing water that promotes it. In the process, he arrived at a successful formula on his 40th attempt.[1] WD-40 is primarily composed of various hydrocarbons.

WD-40 was first used by Convair to protect the outer skin of the Atlas missile from rust and corrosion.[1] The product first became commercially available on store shelves in San Diego in 1958.[1]

I didnt copy/paste that or anything if you were wondering
sooo what are the [1]'s for?? lol

but the **** wears out quickly. i guess they only used it for stored things cuz as chains and parts start to move, wd40 burns off or flings off quickly.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:20 AM
bp chaser

Awesome
yeah they lowered the job market since they started working. We'd be making $150k if we didnt have jobs women could do.
i just demulti'd your post and got 3 replies out of it. thats high level post whoring right there (here)
Old 03-14-2009, 10:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oops didn't refresh ...lol
Old 03-14-2009, 10:22 AM
bp chaser

One thing they dont tell you is that it uses straight up propane as a propellant, which is why it makes such a good blowtorch compared to everything else (except ether)

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!