Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
But if its say $50 it is worth it so I can get it done myself on other projects I don't know about yet...
True.. then I can borrow it too..
Old 03-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-13-2009, 11:13 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

who can do it? regular car painter can do it or ? wheelie your swing is powder coated or?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:15 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

and can i powder coat fairings?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I need to look for a bearing removal tool....

The swingarm has little sealed needle bearings in it that don't have a big enough lip on them to pound out....

if the tool don't cost to much I'd rather buy it than pay $25 to have then pulled for me
leave the bearings in. make sure the powder guy plugs the holes good. then regrease them when you get it back. the oven will melt the grease out as youve heard, but isnt nearly hot enough to actually damage bearings. right?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:17 PM

Old 03-13-2009, 11:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
who can do it? regular car painter can do it or ? wheelie your swing is powder coated or?
i think only stuff that will conduct electricity
Old 03-13-2009, 11:18 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

and can i powder coat fairings?
You can only p. c. things that wont melt in the curing oven...So I would say NO to most plastics
Old 03-13-2009, 11:19 PM
bp chaser

i wouldnt stop for a policia with squidmarks on his tires like that
Administrators

Fairings No... 400deg is too hot for the plastic... and it has to
be at a place that does powdercoat.. they will usuallly only do
powdercoat and or Chroming..

and yes my swingarm and subframe are powdercoated..
bp chaser

You can only p. c. things that wont melt in the curing oven...So I would say NO to most plastics
doesnt the powder have to electrostaticly stick to the object too? or does that just help out a bit
Old 03-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
doesnt the powder have to electrostaticly stick to the object too? or does that just help out a bit
it needs the electostaticly..

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

leave the bearings in. make sure the powder guy plugs the holes good. then regrease them when you get it back. the oven will melt the grease out as youve heard, but isnt nearly hot enough to actually damage bearings. right?
I would think the chem. tank would take out all the grease and the oven would melt the plastic retainers....

So I would have to then buy new bearings...These bitch's are at most 3/16 thick from O.D. to I.D. and are full of little needles
Administrators

wouldn't it suck to get arrested and have to ride back to the Dept.
on it...
Old 03-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Administrators

I would think the chem. tank would take out all the grease and the oven would melt the plastic retainers....

So I would have to then buy new bearings...These bitch's are at most 3/16 thick from O.D. to I.D. and are full of little needles
agreed
Old 03-13-2009, 11:24 PM

80% of croatian bike police officers are track racers (high results) and they have cbr's 1000,zx10,kawasaki kle,bmw,cbr blackbird xx
Old 03-13-2009, 11:25 PM

Look at it again....The chicken strips are rater small... The dust in the center makes it look at first glance like they can't ride in the pic...
Old 03-13-2009, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
they will usuallly only do
powdercoat and or Chroming..

hum then i cant make it here in croatia.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:26 PM

Look at it again....The chicken strips are rater small... The dust in the center makes it look at first glance like they can't ride in the pic...
that is bike with 10 km on odometer.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Administrators

80% of croatian bike police officers are track racers (high results) and they have cbr's 1000,zx10,kawasaki kle,bmw,cbr blackbird xx
They ain't got nothin on wheelie ....

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!