Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
then this should be a nice weekend for your roommate(s)
hahahah Nice...
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

then this should be a nice weekend for your roommate(s)
, i live with my sis and her husband
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-13-2009, 06:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Where the F is the supply for Glass??
are you drunk already?
Old 03-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Administrators

are you drunk already?
Kinda...
Old 03-13-2009, 06:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I'm on route to broken hill
go to Alice Springs next
Old 03-13-2009, 06:57 PM
bp chaser

i'm sleepy so my dude is resting now
yours is a chick. an old one in a flannel shirt
Old 03-13-2009, 06:58 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

go to Alice Springs next
tom told me that already lol
Old 03-13-2009, 06:59 PM
bp chaser

How do they not have a supply for our contract???
thats why you were supposed to bid on one of the other ones that night dingbat
Old 03-13-2009, 06:59 PM
StuntUSA MOD

yours is a chick. an old one in a flannel shirt
with a belt buckle too?!
Old 03-13-2009, 07:00 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I just dropped off the first load...

Groceries
Canberra - Australian Capital Territory - Australia
707.00 (Approx. 35 Loads)
30.50 (Approx. 34 Loads Left)
3/13/2009 - 3/20/2009
how much did it pay with the big truck?
Old 03-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Administrators

thats why you were supposed to bid on one of the other ones that night dingbat
Name:  crazyjc.gif
Views: 3
Size:  4.8 KB
Old 03-13-2009, 07:03 PM
bp chaser

, i live with my sis and her husband
god her husband must want to shoot himself having to deal with 2 of you. i could only imagine
Old 03-13-2009, 07:05 PM
StuntUSA MOD

god her husband must want to shoot himself having to deal with 2 of you. i could only imagine
you act like I'm satan or something. sheesh.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:06 PM
StuntUSA MOD

You have completed your route to Broken Hill on time. You collected $405.62 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $8.11 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $397.50. Your driver rating is now 0.32. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
bp chaser

monday morning when we wake up to fresh cargo change, we gotta be ready to fly for the glass. we'll only have 2 days to work it so we'll only succeed if it shows up pretty close
Old 03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Administrators

and
Old 03-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Administrators

monday morning when we wake up to fresh cargo change, we gotta be ready to fly for the glass. we'll only have 2 days to work it so we'll only succeed if it shows up pretty close
Old 03-13-2009, 07:08 PM
bp chaser

you act like I'm satan or something. sheesh.
i can tell right over the internet that you and your sister babble like 2 idiots. all women and their sisters do. If her husband has 2 fully functional *********, he'll be going out of his mind soon.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:09 PM
bp chaser

I'll be flying even if its only 800 miles away.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!